Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i am just guessing but in the lab they speak of project lunar and subject l1 who is a male
my thought's where of the hero but like i said thaat's just me
supposedly "L1" is the counter part of "Patient 0" in AZL...so most likely the endboss.
Someone turned down the power to the 2 key locations the player actual needs for survival... so either "L1" is smart or "Dr. Cullen" turned mad/posessed by the Artifact and tries to sabotage any survivors

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
yo take you time don't get your self stressed out i think good games need time.
thats when the best insparation hit's you and you don't get stressed are burned out.
and i thought a zombeis life got finished mybe wrong.
That piece of shit didn't finish it. He's still trying to make up his mind. Put your money where success is and Siren is that.
#Phuck Zombie's Life

Reppumaru

Feb 7, 2018
Is the shovel doing something usefull? I try to find any spot to use it, but found nothing so far.
Also the only H-Scenes are Bath HJ, "Medical" HJ, and Glory Hole BJ or sex?
Lastly i (probably) found a bug. After getting the quest for restoring power, i took Caroline, the counslor with me to the power grid, and after that I get her sprite naked every time i search containers and she finds something.

s.PNG

Reactions: JonathanSmiftIII

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well the secutry password is in the documents if you read them it should stick out.
and the persons name should show up on the computer.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
How on earth does Fishing work? I only can get "Nothing is biting" or "I was too slow"

Is this a case of the button press being linked to processor speed, so my decent computer ends up making it impossible?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Once a fish bites the char has an "!" in his buble...hit action at that time and you are good.
be to slow and you get that message be to fast and it is "shit I drew it in to early"

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Once a fish bites the char has an "!" in his buble...hit action at that time and you are good.
be to slow and you get that message be to fast and it is "shit I drew it in to early"
Yeah on my computer, the "!" and the "too slow" message literally appear simultaneously. If there is a time delay between them it is imperceptible to me.

I hate that about RPGM games, so many quick-time-event type actions are next to impossible if played on a computer with too much horsepower.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Can you possibly make the walking and transitions any more slower sheit man

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Honestly, I'd prefer if the fishing hole was based around the same mechanics as the loot places. You can get a certain amount of fishes in a day, then it empties, and you need to wait a couple of days until it fills up again. Either make the fishing rod a permanent item, or make it break like the axe does. But please ditch whatever mechanics are behind it.

tx650

Mar 6, 2017
Ugh, game needs to freeze the zombies when in dialogue. That shy girl in the cabin has gotten me killed twice now because she won't shut up. A zombie will just wander up behind you and you're trapped between some flowers.

Reactions: papasmurf
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes