zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if they did it would probly be on people that you can't save but it is up to the dev.
and if i can rember right i think there are games out there that have zombie sex scenes.

Atakanbasturk

Jul 1, 2017
Video rips(Mom handjob&blowjob, caroline handjob&blowjob, sister blowjob&fuck):

Password: zr

Reactions: Junkey

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I think I've done pretty much everything except the last dvd that gives the BJ scene. I never got any quest for finding dvds though, so not sure what's up with that. I just automatically had the first dvd and got the kissing scene.

The only items I haven't crafted is the flashlight (seems useless, it's not that dark anywhere) and the air-conditioning thing. I was wondering - does the AC give any kind of scenes or benefits?

Lastly, I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but for some reason the garden just stops giving me updates on how far along the vegetables are, and I get no notification on whether they're harvested or not.

EDIT: I would just like to say that the UI and presentation of this game knocks so, so many other RPGMaker games out of the goddamn park. No default fonts on the menu, and none of that huge keyboard-mess in the naming menu (which is just a pain and completely unnecessary in 20-fucking-18.) Good job on that.

Reactions: Gin Tama

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
This is an old-school blast to play and the art is first rate. Nothing but net _ Thanks for the upload!

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Tottoro

May 24, 2017
how far can u go in the mom/son storypath? is it worth play? <3 i have seen kiss and bj in the changelog, but is there much else? thank u folks! <3

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the bath room in the starting places there will be a cicrle on the floor.
the place were you save her at i should have said

Reactions: John573

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Seems the 0.1.1 update addresses the M progression issues people were having and the garden not generating food after the first cycle.

IMO, give it a whirl with a fresh playthrough to make sure the sequence issues with M can happen properly now.

The only items I haven't crafted is the flashlight (seems useless, it's not that dark anywhere) and the air-conditioning thing. I was wondering - does the AC give any kind of scenes or benefits?
Does nothing so far, if you're editing in resources might as well build it for the heck of it until the next update. Giving the option to build it without needing it yet is clearly a design choice by Siren so it couldn't hurt.

Reactions: Crawdaddy

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
here is my save with everything done and item at 99

for those who prefer to grind themselves : natasha will give you some electric fuse after third (?) time...

Siren

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Starting new game while already making one= there is now 75% higher chance none of them will be finished
lol bet ;)

Not sure if double posting is against the rules here so I'll just go ahead and add to this post. Hey guys! I posted here ages ago in the ToP thread. Became very busy managing my other pages and now second project so this is the first time I've stopped by the ZR thread. Appreciate the kind words, understand the skepticism, let me give a brief rundown of this game!

1- This game is made to help give me a break from ToP (minimize burn out) while also giving artists ample time to work on their respective games.

2- I'm trying to balance this game with future ideas/concepts in mind so if certain things seem a little annoying I'm hoping to make that feel better with each build. 0.1 is a step in that direction with new food/water sources. I love getting constructive feedback! Genuine asshole remarks are glossed over though so I wouldn't bother =/

3- This game DID start off as an ode to A Zombie's Life. Literally a month into development Nergal came back, which is incredible but after talking with him, I decided to completely change the direction of this game. Yes there are TONS of similarities. That was supposed to be intended even more than it actually is now.

Wish I could spend more time here. A lot of very welcoming people on this site when I first came around. As I said before, I've gotten too busy to just casually browse here often but I'll try and come back every now and then. Thank you to everyone who has been playing Zombie's Retreat!

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes