Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Level 2 is the daughters name of the guy...use the Reports to learn it

You can scavange repeatable...from top left to bottom right
in the top level of the powerplant
the comunal hall (where it all began)
The dining hall
The Boys Cabin
Useing tools you can gather wood, scrap metal and food (fish) from different points on the map
scrap metal from the bins in the powerplant (+5), but can't search until refresh
single use
there is a bin in the lower level of the powerplant
There is a notice that the drop chance for movies is equal to electric

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Where is that fucking damn tv tape?

I scavanged that damn salvage point in the power plant A BILLION TIMES and I never found it.

btw, electric parts are too rare: this is too damn unbalanced.

Honestly, I've had enough.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
According to the Images/CGs I extracted there are more scenes with Rachel, Natasha and Caroline

Has anyone been able to those

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

decoyheinz

Jan 7, 2018
I think i figured out how to unlock the Mom BJ Scene. After the kissing scene, talk to her the next night when she is in front of the TV. She will give you a new Quest. Go to the Boys Cabin, search the bin and voila. Worked for me first try. Or maybe i got lucky...

niceass92

Oct 7, 2017
I think i figured out how to unlock the Mom BJ Scene. After the kissing scene, talk to her the next night when she is in front of the TV. She will give you a new Quest. Go to the Boys Cabin, search the bin and voila. Worked for me first try. Or maybe i got lucky...
Any chance you can tell me how you got the kissing scene/the video? or could you tell me what number items it is so i can try and add it in an rpg save editor?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Well, how did you unlock the kissing scene?

Reactions: adriangm30

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
According to the Images/CGs I extracted there are more scenes with Rachel, Natasha and Caroline

Has anyone been able to those

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Previous ones: no scenes at all, just character images.

Last one: you just have to go scavenging with her. Get hurt: when you get back she will "heal" you.

Reactions: SoxSixty6

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Previous ones: no scenes at all, just character images.

Last one: you just have to go scavenging with her. Get hurt: when you get back she will "heal" you.
Thanks, it worked a treat for Caroline

As for the 1st 2, Rachel and Natasha, I couldn't find a way to catch them naked.

decoyheinz

Jan 7, 2018
Any chance you can tell me how you got the kissing scene/the video? or could you tell me what number items it is so i can try and add it in an rpg save editor?
Tried the Save Editor myself, but i couldnt figure the items out. Im not sure how to trigger the Kissing scene
Quest. The mother was in the living room at night, giving the quest to repair the VCR with a fuse. I hope that helps.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Thanks, it worked a treat for Caroline

As for the 1st 2, Rachel and Natasha, I couldn't find a way to catch them naked.
I think Rachel and Natasha still naked images aren't implemented yet. If you scavenge with Caroline she sometimes gets naked when she finds an extra item.

Reactions: Crawdaddy

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
What did you do before you found her in the living room, man? She's NEVER in that fucking living room at night: she's always in her bedroom.

GOD.

Anybody solved it?

Who do I have to fuck to get the answer?
Me

She appears next to the TV at night after the second bath scene apparentely, though she never did for me but for others she did. Remember this is still a beta version and contains bugs so we both probably did something to bug it.

She will ask you to repair the TV, you need to use a fuse for it. After that you need to find two DVD's in the scavange grounds (this happens randomly so if you dont find any: bad fucking luck), first movie will give you the kissing scene and the second one gives the blowjob scene. If you really cant find fuses or the tapes, just cheat them in with saveeditonline, I'm sure you are smart enough to figure out wich item variable they are.

Happy now? Can we fuck now?...

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes