myself

Sep 21, 2017
question i got handjob from maid but after that the maid doesnt appear near the tv... do i need to do something more?

lolalovelyass

Jul 21, 2017
The scavenge slots reappear each two days, so wait a day. This is to restrict getting to much resources, otherwise it wouldnt come over as an apocalyptic survival theme.
If that is really the case then i won't play this game. That is really stupid. Like i said i scavenged every spot with the mother and didn't get a single food. Having it be every 2 days is stupid because I can't continue the game because of rng.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
If that is really the case then i won't play this game. That is really stupid. Like i said i scavenged every spot with the mother and didn't get a single food. Having it be every 2 days is stupid because I can't continue the game because of rng.
You can, you can skip a day without food

myself

Sep 21, 2017
well cant quite remebr it got it from the previous version i think it was fixing the bath heater

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
saveeditor to the rescue? hahahaha

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
i'm intrested in how many characters are going to be added in total and what routes you can go with them. and i mean group or you gotta focus 1/2 at most

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
from the rooms in the cabinet there will be 4 girls in the cellar and 2 on the top floor...
that doesn't mean there couldn't be anyone staying in her own house (like Isabelle in AZL) but it gives a strong indicator

YamiVanguard

Sep 13, 2017
I was a big fan of AZL. I come to Zombie's Retreat with huge optimism and hype for potential in the future.

Meanwhile, I'm still trying to figure out why "maid" isn't showing up by the TV during the night.

Restored the power and saved Natasha.

yellomit

Jul 24, 2017
Am I missing something, or is there only like 3 places to scavenge for things? Because I got fucked and only got water, so I have no ammo and no food.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes