Guriet

Jun 10, 2018
After I extracted the game, when I clicked on the "Game" file to start it, the game screen went blank and nothing else happened.
Someone help me!

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
Am I missing something, or is there only like 3 places to scavenge for things? Because I got fucked and only got water, so I have no ammo and no food.
Uh, u have 5 places, but i think one of then can be picked just one time, you have the top of map, the left of this place have other and if you walk a little down and go left you will find other place and in this place have a other place to scavenge, uh and have 1 more in one house( in this house have 3 beds) in back of a house you cant enter.

sorry for my english LOL

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Hasn't been posted yet, but encountered the Aunt looping the HJ scene. There's a trick to it:

- Take 1 damage, HJ
- Take 2 damage or left with 1 HP, BJ
- Aunt only generates one scene a day, repeated attempts do nothing

Solid update, 2 scenes to a girl now (2.5 for mom I guess if you count kiss), and Natasha to look forward to for next update. Nothing happens with the air conditioner, for next update I'm assuming.

FYI, the Alpha saves work but wind up with a broken crafting system, likely a result of the crafting changes. Hopefully that changes now that the build's in Beta, though repeating an hour of content isn't the end of the world.

Random thought, since the three current girls are related to the MC (mom, sis, aunt), is Natasha the first non relative or has Siren revealed who she is? Besides the rescue, the dialogue has jack.

tamleo

May 29, 2017
Hasn't been posted yet, but encountered the Aunt looping the HJ scene. There's a trick to it:

- Take 1 damage, HJ
- Take 2 damage or left with 1 HP, BJ
- Aunt only generates one scene a day, repeated attempts do nothing

Solid update, 2 scenes to a girl now (2.5 for mom I guess if you count kiss), and Natasha to look forward to for next update. Nothing happens with the air conditioner, for next update I'm assuming.

FYI, the Alpha saves work but wind up with a broken crafting system, likely a result of the crafting changes. Hopefully that changes now that the build's in Beta, though repeating an hour of content isn't the end of the world.

Random thought, since the three current girls are related to the MC (mom, sis, aunt), is Natasha the first non relative or has Siren revealed who she is? Besides the rescue, the dialogue has jack.
how can i find the mom bj movie one ?

nln0

Sep 4, 2017
Is this or ?

Classicjow89

Sep 14, 2017
I can't seem to figure out the movie BJ thing or even the kiss. If anyone can help me I would really love it. I looked in posts and only found one thing that didnt help me.

Romeo

Nov 2, 2016
how the fuck do u even fix the bath? ive got the heating element but cant put it anywhere

nekobasu

Apr 25, 2017
I think mines bugged? cause i have it on me, but nothing comes up... might have to start again...
or could i get a save off you ?
Seems there's a bug fix version up on his patreon, my game is bugged as well I think.
I can't find the kiss scene anywhere, and by guess I wouldn't be surprised if the kiss scene unlocks the chance to find the video tape.

Reactions: nln0
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes