Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
It's just me who find this game very much like Nergal Zombie's Life...?
i'm sorry man but for me this is a copy, remake or whatever you want to call, with all respect sir.
it is a remake... just by another dev who wanted to bring new life into the zombie RPGM game genre...

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
i'm sorry man but for me this is a copy, remake or whatever you want to call, with all respect sir.
Yeahhh I think many of us feel the same way (basically if you travel to the beginning of the thread, a lot of people were complaining this is basically just an AZL clone). It's fine with me, esp since I love Siren's artwork and the genre.

Just sorta sucks because the character models' poses look near identical to AZL and the sex scenes are basically just cut-pasted from AZL (well, they're new but hell, I remember the beginning of AZL's development, and many of the CG scenes available now--the bath scene and gloryhole scenes--look eerily familiar). Even the characters are just the same so far--archetypal busty blond MILF and punk "sister" character. If Patreon didn't prohibit incest, I'm betting Siren would've just kept their relations as "mom" and "sister" as originally intended. The plot doesn't seem too much different either, but eh, if everyone likes it...

For me, the worst part is that ZR is only a side project (and is intended to be short), so it'll progress even SLOWER than AZL; I'm thinking this eventually rots in development purgatory, and will be lucky to suffer AZL's fate.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Yeahhh I think many of us feel the same way (basically if you travel to the beginning of the thread, a lot of people were complaining this is basically just an AZL clone). It's fine with me, esp since I love Siren's artwork and the genre.

Just sorta sucks because the character models' poses look near identical to AZL and the sex scenes are basically just cut-pasted from AZL (well, they're new but hell, I remember the beginning of AZL's development, and many of the CG scenes available now--the bath scene and gloryhole scenes--look eerily familiar). Even the characters are just the same so far--archetypal busty blond MILF and punk "sister" character. If Patreon didn't prohibit incest, I'm betting Siren would've just kept their relations as "mom" and "sister" as originally intended. The plot doesn't seem too much different either, but eh, if everyone likes it...

For me, the worst part is that ZR is only a side project (and is intended to be short), so it'll progress even SLOWER than AZL; I'm thinking this eventually rots in development purgatory, and will be lucky to suffer AZL's fate.
The models and scenes with them look alike because the same artist that did the art for AZL (Scarlett Ann) also does the art for this game...

Bolo32

Apr 13, 2018
Gameplay is similar and the artist is the same as A Zombie's Life (Scarlett Ann). It's a shame that A Zombie's Life development has stopped/ended, but at least we have a new game like that.

I think that the game designer did say something about this game being based on A Zombie's Life or something like that a while ago. But I can be wrong.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
The models and scenes with them look alike because the same artist that did the art for AZL (Scarlett Ann) also does the art for this game...
Yeah no, I'm aware of that, man.

My point is that the characters and scenes are basically the same. I'm no artist, and I at least understand that most artists have a 'style', but I think what separates a good artist from an exceptional one (at least in this industry) is the ability to diversify. Again, just because you did the artwork for AZL doesn't mean you need to have the same types of situations or characters/poses going on. This just seems lazy (that's probably not just the artist's fault either).

17686_4.jpg 99240_3MomBathHJ_Before.png

markhydra234

Jan 28, 2018
so the game ended with we saving natasha right ??

or am i missing some VHS tape ?? i got the first one though the 2ND one is not in this version right ?

Kristu

Aug 7, 2016
I honestly do not care, but you see, if a dev does not have the creativity to think about a good project I honestly see no future, because it will reach a point where the story will be stagnant, but anyway I just think the dev should make it clear that the game was inspired by another, and not give the impression that it was an original idea that he created, for me this is plagiarism, but it's just a personal opinion of mine, hopefully dev has success and create a great game.
Peace.

Reactions: rick4691

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I honestly do not care, but you see, if a dev does not have the creativity to think about a good project I honestly see no future, because it will reach a point where the story will be stagnant, but anyway I just think the dev should make it clear that the game was inspired by another, and not give the impression that it was an original idea that he created, for me this is plagiarism, but it's just a personal opinion of mine, hopefully dev has success and create a great game.
Peace.
The dev did make it clear, waaaay back in an earlier in February and in March. It just wasn't constantly stated. The whole point of the game is pretty much to be a whole project reference to AZL, which I would really enjoy IF it manages to achieve a higher level of completion.

Reactions: Doomskull

rick4691

Apr 19, 2018
What a cheap game. A bunch of free RPGmaker scripts, some stolen ideas, character busts and a handful of CGs thrown together. There's also more than 150 MB of unused RPGmaker MV assets in the download (that's 40% of the download size).

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
I can't believe someone dislikes a game because the game author is using free scripts :)

That being said, I would've rather liked if he continued AZL but I guess that was not possible.
I'm more than happy to see him remake AZL as much as possible and then continue on his own.

What I don't like is that someone said this is more of a side project and that the development is going very slow.
If that's true then it sucks balls.

Reactions: XdnaX

lolalovelyass

Jul 21, 2017
am i missing something or is it impossible to get more resources after you go to all the scavenge slots? I went to all of them on day 1 and got no food.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
First this is not by the same Author as AZL...which is why he couldn't continue it
the idea started before Nergal announced his return in game dev.
But after the initial confuseing wether or not AZL was to be remade by Nergal this one is at least a promising succesor...
I am a bit disappointed with the story development so far...there is no real dificulty as in AZL and the story progresses far to fast without explaining anything nor giving the characters any real depts.
At first each character had an unique ability; mom extra search and sis unlocking locked doors... but now everyone has the same chances...just different extra drops.
and aside from the toilet/gloryhole there is no locked door around in this update

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
am i missing something or is it impossible to get more resources after you go to all the scavenge slots? I went to all of them on day 1 and got no food.
The scavenge slots reappear each two days, so wait a day. This is to restrict getting to much resources, otherwise it wouldnt come over as an apocalyptic survival theme.

pigg

Jun 15, 2018
(Coming in a future update)

I don't think this is really a beta release.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
fuck yes the update is here :D awesome gonna try this out tomorrow and probably play it out again and wait again >.< why do i torture myself rofl

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes