Dxxa

Professional panty sniffer
Donor
Apr 28, 2018
Is it just me? When I try to extract the .exe is corrupt

Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
So I finally got around to test it aaaand...neato, really..I love the concept aswell as the crafting, enough to actually be enjoyable but not to detailed and complicated. Also as a old Resident Evil fan, I of course enjoy the Zombie-secret experiment theme..not to mention the MC's green vest wich kinda screams "chris!....CHRIS!!!" ;)

So, I dont mind if upodates take some time, "gut ding brauch weile" you know, better slow than "(abandoned)" , keep it up!.

Reactions: Siren

Bernd69

Jun 13, 2018
I'm lost, the last update was V0.2 and this one is V0.1.1 . Now i dont know what version is the new one -_-

Siren

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
I'm lost, the last update was V0.2 and this one is V0.1.1 . Now i dont know what version is the new one :noexpression:
"v0.2' was Alpha Version 2 which was severely more broken than the original Alpha so I took it down shortly after releasing (I'm guessing it stuck around here though unfortunately). Sorry for that confusion.

ZR is now in Beta since I was able to get the core mechanics down to my liking. From here it'll move on from Beta 0.1 to 0.2, etc.

Seeing comments about the releases are slow. I mean, two months does take a while but I'll give the usual reminder; this is a project made by a small team and art (and especially) animation take time. When you factor in Town of Passion, I'm releasing a build each month. These artists have other jobs and commitments so speed will likely remain the same.

Reactions: cgehunter

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Ok so the VCR tape, I cant find it anywhere. Is it just a random drop from scavenging? And what abotut that gate down south? Its got power now, but how do I open it?

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Ok so the VCR tape, I cant find it anywhere. Is it just a random drop from scavenging? And what abotut that gate down south? Its got power now, but how do I open it?
Gate can't be opened, that's clearly for later storyline purposes.

I got the second tape directly after I just chose "talk" and got the mission. If you actually have the mission (check your log), then yes, it's just a regular drop, it seems.

Reactions: Reese286

divaneam

Sep 1, 2016
"v0.2' was Alpha Version 2 which was severely more broken than the original Alpha so I took it down shortly after releasing (I'm guessing it stuck around here though unfortunately). Sorry for that confusion.

ZR is now in Beta since I was able to get the core mechanics down to my liking. From here it'll move on from Beta 0.1 to 0.2, etc.

Seeing comments about the releases are slow. I mean, two months does take a while but I'll give the usual reminder; this is a project made by a small team and art (and especially) animation take time. When you factor in Town of Passion, I'm releasing a build each month. These artists have other jobs and commitments so speed will likely remain the same.
I can totally understand, since from the beginning ZR seems more like a side project. But I think, consider it's showing on you patreon and people want zombie life likes game badly, more people will ask or donate for this project.
Still, I would say this is the one game I hope you could have more time to work or think things through on game mechanism.
I do have some suggestions myself, hope you could take into consideration.

First, don't work too hard on combat mechanism, it's a RPG maker game, it would never become Residents Evil, and protagonists is not Lion, should work on running away most of time. If combat is necessary, try puzzle game to do the job.
Without complicate combat, resources management should be playing a great part of the game. ZR has a great advantage of setting background in a retreat, unlike ZL in a city, player would have choices to hunt animals, gathering while avoiding natural and zombie dangerous at same time.
Come to talk about resources, I really really think a lot of zombie H game missing great opportunity to combine it with actual sexy content. For example, protagonists for sure, is immune to virus ( or is he just make virus mutant?), the way how "antidote" was dispensed could be a great way to connect game mechanism and the actual sexy content. Which also means how much antidote can or you want to dispense could effect the story and the game mechanism, too less could cause fight, too much could cause addiction(?).
And last, talking about content. I think chasing new scene with whole new set of art is really hard to keep up how much people desire content, but modifying current set of art likes facial expression and text could extend the scene further into story, then release full set of another scene once it's done, same thing to new character. I would say, you would rather keep people waiting, then making them blue-balled.
Sorry for the long post.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
yo take you time don't get your self stressed out i think good games need time.
thats when the best insparation hit's you and you don't get stressed are burned out.
and i thought a zombeis life got finished mybe wrong.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i am just guessing but in the lab they speak of project lunar and subject l1 who is a male
my thought's where of the hero but like i said thaat's just me

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes