Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Do their tits have to be as big as my torso? Any chance of like an optional setting to make them a tad more proportionate in the future? The sister is my favorite solely for the fact that her's aren't AS ridiculous.
It's the artist's stylistic choice. Having a smaller version would require all current art and all future art to be redone which would cost more money, more time and would result in a smaller end product purely to suit you. That isn't going to happen. If a game contains content not to your liking then simply don't play it.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i happend to see that the cabin has two more roomes hope that one of them is not the person that want's
ever one draed because that would suck and please i may sound crazy but i want a house full of wemon no guy's hahaha
sorry just me.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you most likely won't have to worry about a male survivor...there was none alive in AZL... and all current characters can be related to a character from that game.
there is one more person in the southern part of the camp (not yet included)...so either there will be a character just outside of the camp or the female scientist from the lab will join you (indicated in the E-Mails for Level 2 Password)

My gues is that the head scientist Dr. Cullen is the mad bastard trying to kill anyone

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
true because his text on how mad he is over the luna project but won't
his duaghter get well what they do to female's or was that the other male doc

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I think you mean "Lucy" but no she is the daughter of the other male scientist (Allen it was?) ... Who seems to also develope a rather unhealthy interest in her.
Maybe the artifact changes the female scientist a bit aswell (she has a son according to the mails)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
true and there are the double door's that are not yet in the game down there probably lead's
deeper in and how came the aunt did not know about the lab it's at the camp were she work's.
and the electric box is down a big elvetar.

Reactions: XdnaX

mbn89

Apr 7, 2017
It's the artist's stylistic choice. Having a smaller version would require all current art and all future art to be redone which would cost more money, more time and would result in a smaller end product purely to suit you. That isn't going to happen. If a game contains content not to your liking then simply don't play it.
So he is making this for non profit? Is my idea unheard of in these types of games? Is making a request on a forum that he may or may not read that outlandish? Thank you for your valuable time.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Requests obviously can be raised...but for yours it should also be mentioned how unlikely it is to be heard.
Since the developer chose that particular artist, who is known for her "large sized" characters.
Asking to switch or alternate with one that would draw the characters with more realistic proportions might not even be in the interest of the game developer, since those characters are his/her fetish aswell...
If you were to finance this artist the developer might agree with such a request, but as it is I doubt this will count as more than an oppinion.

mbn89

Apr 7, 2017
Requests obviously can be raised...but for yours it should also be mentioned how unlikely it is to be heard.
Since the developer chose that particular artist, who is known for her "large sized" characters.
Asking to switch or alternate with one that would draw the characters with more realistic proportions might not even be in the interest of the game developer, since those characters are his/her fetish aswell...
If you were to finance this artist the developer might agree with such a request, but as it is I doubt this will count as more than an oppinion.
Well for example if you've ever played "Four Elements Trainer" a game based off of Avatar and also one of thee most popular games on this site, the option for the players to adjust to a desired breast size was added later as a concept after a fan suggested it to the creator, originally they had one size for breasts (which was whatever the artist dictated). So, unlikely? Yes, but if something has happened before in the past it can always happen again. If no one had ever made the request it may have never happened.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Well for example if you've ever played "Four Elements Trainer" a game based off of Avatar and also one of thee most popular games on this site, the option for the players to adjust to a desired breast size was added later as a concept after a fan suggested it to the creator, originally they had one size for breasts (which was whatever the artist dictated). So, unlikely? Yes, but if something has happened before in the past it can always happen again. If no one had ever made the request it may have never happened.
Wanna be right at any cost? OK, you're right: the author should do what you want.
Are you happy now?

Dude, WE DO NOT WANT ANY FUCKING DAMN BREASTS' RESIZING.

WE ARE HERE FOR THEM: BIG, WONDERFUL, HUGE UDDERS. STOP IT.

You don't like it? go and wank somewhere else.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you still compare apples with banana I am afraid...
Four Elements Trainer is the main project of a Patreon founded Group, while this game is a side project of a single developer+artist.
The content so far and some coments of the creator also indicate that the game will overall be rather small/short.
you would go better to compare this to the mental father "A Zombie's Life" the creator thought of adding some new outfits to the characters in game but discarded the idea later on again.
Also there are some limitations to the engine used for the project.
Four Elements Trainer is in Renpy which might allow such a "feature" but this is RPGM... as far as I remember there is no complex crafting system in Four Elements Trainer which is a limitation for that engine and so on

Reactions: mbn89

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Oh no caps....lol
Ok, I just flipped a bit, but you can't play a BDSM based game and complain that there's too much BDSM. Likewise, you can't play this game and complain that there's only really huge breasted women: this is preposterous.

My 2 cents, of course.

OzBa

May 9, 2017
I was a little disappointed with the mother bj lead-up. It just cuts straight to it. It would have been nicer if they watched the movie, got turned on and then dove into the bj.

Eitherway, it's still nice that the mother is very much into it. Reminds me of the Milfy City mother in that respect.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes