mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
playing through the final version finally after not touching this game in months

the new art makes the old look unpolished but tbh who cares, anyone that makes a good RPGM adult game is a great dev and this is definitely above good

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Hi,
When we get Leslie or Tara pregnant something happens ?
looks like there is no pregnant scenes :( maybe someone can redraw and make a mod for it

what makes it disappointed is when we change their costume then have sex with them, the outfit just back to the original one :( i thought siren will develop it but nope... the game has so many possibility but siren too eager make the second project which is fine :) siren really need to consider the 1st project more

Reactions: Hstrike

Hstrike

Apr 1, 2018
looks like there is no pregnant scenes :( maybe someone can redraw and make a mod for it

what makes it disappointed is when we change their costume then have sex with them, the outfit just back to the original one :( i thought siren will develop it but nope... the game has so many possibility but siren too eager make the second project which is fine :) siren really need to consider the 1st project more
Yeah they do just costume changing for chair scene for Leslie(mom),The dinner scene when leslie cooking Just goes back to normal cloth so sad :(

Insanely43

Aug 31, 2019
It seems dev has found a way to add zombie sex in the game by making a second playable character who is female.

D

Deleted member 1943340

Man I wish ZR2 had the ZR1 cast, continuation of ZR1 MC and L-001 rivalry

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes