rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
I don't know how I feel about this one. In all honestly I don't really like it. Not sure if it is because I am disappointed that it is not directly continuing with the cast from ZR1, but it just looks weird to me. Ok if I am being completely honest I would have to say that I don't like it, but that's just me, not sure why I just don't.

Hoping that if any of the cast from ZR1 show up it is only mentioned or at least not the girls, I don't want to have to share the girls from the original game with a new MC after building up the relationships in ZR1.

Still would have preferred to have just continued with the original cast though and go on the adventure with them to the city.
Games made by Siren's Domain and any other similar games are ones where you must build relationships through quests. If ZR2 was simply a continuation with the same group of people, the scenes would have to amp up (which can result into insane fetishes) or be really creative with the positions every time. Plus, there wouldn't be much of a relationship to build if it's already built.

Even PinkTea Games, who made Slave Lord and Elven Conquest with both having continuations of their game (SL has 3 parts in 1 game, EC has 2 sequential games), moved the spotlight from the same girls to new ones. Although, you weren't juggling a big harem all at once; you dealt with 1-2 girls at a time in terms of relationships.

While I wouldn't mind seeing the group of people in the next game, I do understand that by a "this is how my games are styled" standpoint, the relationships need to start from the ground up, and that cant be done if the cast is already in love and having sex with the MC.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
The game itself does not load and gives the aforementioned error so what is the benefit of save folder?
Did not know that your problem was at start up. Which means you used the compressed version. The mod will not work on the compressed version due to the changes made to reduce the file size. If you use any of the non compressed versions it will work. I will have to update the mod post to mention this. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Reactions: Vbrocks1

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
I'm really wondering about something. Will we get to meet Clara's mysterious son that she keeps mentioning about?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I'm really wondering about something. Will we get to meet Clara's mysterious son that she keeps mentioning about?
Clara is an OC of Scarlett Ann. Her son is featured in the comic of her creation Milf Airline. So chances are we won't see him or Clara in ZR2. But I can't confirm one way or the other.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Jessie looks similar to Jessica Rabbit in the short, Trail Mix-Up so does that means that she's modeled after the latter?

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
For young guts take a look at the physics, the armor and the bandaged arm... and ignore the face :p
Papa Donovan Guts had no physique to speak of(outside of his you know,face).
Teenage Guts was quite a bit more toned from what I remember.
Maybe you could show me a reference picture of what exactly you are talking about because otherwise I fear I really dont see it.

You seem to be biassed, as you only see "a Ninja" in this character from the start it seems.
He kinda reminds me of an underdog that tries to be the cool kid, found some friends that he he has to protect in an unpredicted and lethal situation.
Sure that COULD be a Naruto referrence... but actually pretty much any Shonen Anime/Manga aswell.
Or you might just be ignoring the similarities.
Well be that as it may,Im not a fan of the design.
Even leaving the "references" at the door we still have a guy that looks like he was on his way to his favorite animu-con while the apacolypse went down which feels like a weird clash with the much more utilitarian approach of the first game.
Maybe the narrative is actually going to validate the design(maybe he fell out of bed and had no time to clean up his hair,maybe his arm got bit and scratched,maybe pollen girls invaded so he has to use the scarf in dangerous areas,maybe the other half of his armor was...no sorry the chest guard is just retarded)but as it stands it feels a bit too out of place and...dare I say tryhard?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Papa Donovan Guts had no physique to speak of(outside of his you know,face).
Teenage Guts was quite a bit more toned from what I remember.
He also only ever wore bandages around his hand and wrist(which as a constantly training and fighting swordsmen actually made sense),not half of his arm.
Dont even get me started on the armor piece that only guards your upper chest while leaving your abdomen bare or the random scarf.
Maybe you could show me a reference picture of what exactly you are talking about because otherwise I fear I really dont see it.
Not sure if we are talking about the same source material... I was referring to the main protagonist of "Berserk" (when he looses half of his right arm he bandages the rest of it)
Or you might just be ignoring the similarities.
Well be that as it may,Im not a fan of the design.
Even leaving the "references" at the door we still have a guy that looks like he was on his way to his favorite animu-con while the apacolypse went down which feels like a weird clash with the much more utilitarian approach of the first game.
Maybe the narrative is actually going to validate the design(maybe he fell out of bed and had no time to clean up his hair,maybe his arm got bit and scratched,maybe pollen girls invaded so he has to use the scarf in dangerous areas,maybe the other half of his armor was...no sorry the chest guard is just retarded)but as it stands it feels a bit too out of place and...dare I say tryhard?
I'd assume that hell broke out and the living dead appeared everywhere in town, so the Protag grabed anything that looked like it could offer some kind of protection... and likely cool (which in your youth most of the time is something cliche and emberassing).
Chestplates had been a rather common defence in the middle ages for soldiers to poor to afford actual armor... heck even during WW 1 and 2 most soldiers only wore a steelplate in front of their upper body.
In AZL the protag got infected dureing day 1 of the outbreak... if ZR 2 is truelly a fanmade homage with the intend to produce something more holesome that might also be the reason for the bandages (i.e. hide and help a bite mark heal).

I see your point that the MC is intendendly fullfilling several cliches for a "cool badass teenager", which might make him look silly, but wether or not a character is can only be said when learning his background and reaction to certain situations... heck maybe his sister styled his hair saying he should look the way for a badass survivor of a zombie apocalypse... and he is just rolling with it

Last edited:

K.y 345

Aug 31, 2020
Where can i finde the evil commander? And what do you do after completing the passion quest?

Last edited:

jep3

Dec 28, 2017
What's the difference between the old and new art? Isn't the art all by the same artist?

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes