Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Commanding implies strategy and decision making, which is a bit more than coordinating a group of zombies, and of course more than a corrupted unit not acting of its free will is capable of.
Its a matter of definition surely, which is why im not adamant about it. Whatever.

I vaguely remember that the existance of the city itself was a revelation to MC.
He also didnt know the mayor, which all the residents seem to do.
But i guess it would be hard for us to find proofs, since they are in the middle of the story somewhere.
She ordered the Zombies attacking Jessica and the Werewolfs guarding the old townhall... not to mention summoning and trying to command a dragon to deal with you.
And dureing the summoning she had comanded the Werewolfs to deal with you, while it's not clear she likely was also the one to destroy the only bridge out and turning off the electricy for the gates and the cottage.
She even comanded Dr. Cherry to take the MC and Natasha into custody, while she didn't like it she still followed suit... most of the time she doesn't give a shit what the small fries allias zombies are doing though

vidhun5

Sep 17, 2020
I decided to mod in a gallery room. I got sick of changing the day and running all over the place just to replay a scene. The gallery will only become available after you have completed the Passion quest. To find it just go to the upstairs bathroom. The one across from your bedroom. Hopefully the final version will include a gallery so I won't have to do this again. Please let me know if something doesn't work.

*Edit*

So it looks like the final version is going to have a gallery room. Just keep in mind that this mod is only meant to work for v0.16.2.

*Edit 2*

I have updated the gallery mod. I have added in two new sections to the in game gallery room. In order to access them you need to all of the main quests (finish the Passion quest). The first area is the Bust Room. This will let you view all the standing or busts for all the characters. This includes the legacy ones that were present in v0.16.2.

The second area is called the Scene Replay Room. This area will let you view all of the previous sex scenes found in the game. But unlike the gallery found in game this has the text that goes with the scene. So if you want the textless version of the scene use the in game gallery. If you want the dialog go to the Scene Replay room.

Also any scene or content that involves any of the costumes will be locked until you have unlocked that costume. Let me know if you have any problems.

Gallery Mod
i cant find tthe gallery room after installing u r mod

Bullero

Aug 30, 2017
She ordered the Zombies attacking Jessica and the Werewolfs guarding the old townhall... not to mention summoning and trying to command a dragon to deal with you.
And dureing the summoning she had comanded the Werewolfs to deal with you, while it's not clear she likely was also the one to destroy the only bridge out and turning off the electricy for the gates and the cottage.
She even comanded Dr. Cherry to take the MC and Natasha into custody, while she didn't like it she still followed suit... most of the time she doesn't give a shit what the small fries allias zombies are doing though
I actually suppose that Jessica was attacked by the woman that gave the stone. Serena has no reason to hide her face, especially after coming out already.
And Cherry just put us asleep not so much to capture, but to end the encounter.

Anyways, the reason Serena did all this is because she was told to deal with survivors. Now thats what a command looks like.
As opposed to "Hey, guys, forward" which literally anyone can do.

Now even if it was her to sabotage the camp's infrastructure, and even if it was her own decision to do so, she still had to do it herself, because there is just no one else intelligent enough to do it. And when you have to execute tasks by your own, it means you re an executor. :WeSmart:

Last edited:

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
i cant find tthe gallery room after installing u r mod
In order to access the mod gallery you need to have finished all of the main quests. The final being the Passion quest. After that go to the in game gallery. You will see a blue and red crystal those will take you to the mod gallery. If you have completed all of the requirements and cannot access it please let me know.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
View attachment 890956

Zombie's Retreat 2 - Main Character Reveal!

Hey everyone!
Here's a look at the main character of ZR2!
I've been getting a ton of questions asking if ZR2 will be the same cast as ZR1 and the answer is (mostly) no. Zombie's Retreat 2 features a brand new setting, brand new characters and mostly a brand new story although everything will be connected to the events of ZR1 either loosely or directly!
The MC in this game- I wanted him to have a slightly more agile appearance so he's a bit more suited for a harsh urban environment. But in many ways, he's similar to the MC from ZR1.
He will not be the only character I plan to have playable, however. There is another character who will be very important to the main story as well who will have her own special moments ;)
===
Tune in throughout the month of Nov as I continue unveiling new faces of Crimson City! In order to give $3+ Patrons some perks, their designs will stay limited to $3+ Patrons until Dec. Also in December, I am hoping to have the first playable Alpha build of the game ready to share with you all. Stay tuned for more news & updates on that!
Thank you all so much for your support and I will see you soon!

siren says : for a harsh urban environment
looks like zr 2 story will happen in Crimson City

and it looks like we can see the game even though it's only an Alpha ver in December, I hope that zr 2 will have a happy ending, or have a scene where one of the female characters is pregnant, because in zr 1 of the many women no one pregnant, or have a nice ending
*Naruto PTSD intensifies*
Really not sure how smart of a move copying/parodying that particular character is considering the negative connotations many have with him(or Naruto as a whole).
Should have gone with Speedy speed boy Sonic instead,everyone loves an underdog who refuses to give up.

Jokes aside(well not really),that design alone is seriously gonna sour my enjoyment of ZR2
Here is hoping for a redesign while there is still time.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
*Naruto PTSD intensifies*
Really not sure how smart of a move copying/parodying that particular character is considering the negative connotations many have with him(or Naruto as a whole).
Should have gone with Speedy speed boy Sonic instead,everyone loves an underdog who refuses to give up.

Jokes aside(well not really),that design alone is seriously gonna sour my enjoyment of ZR2
Here is hoping for a redesign while there is still time.
Give the guy a Blade and it could actually be a young Guts or maybe a dark haired Asta though

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Give the guy a Blade and it could actually be a young Guts or maybe a dark haired Asta though
Cant speak for Asta but young Guts?
Dont see the resemblance...like at all.
Maybe Noctis if you squint but even then the nonsensical bandages,breastplate and "agile"-comment points more towards a Naruto inspired design.
The more I look the less I like it hah...the absolutely pointless scarf actually kinda triggers me too(though admittedly that reminds me more of Shinobi´s PS2 reboot than anything Naruto).

Xokra

Jul 23, 2017
Leslie chair scene opened after visiting wardrobe and changing Leslie's outfit, then i talk to leslie and it opened. However idk about foursome( i also do not opened it yet)
May be to trigger foursome bj is gaining all special outfits.I got the scene.

Xokra

Jul 23, 2017
Hey guys!Why I had complete the Epilogue - A Dark Secret quest and the photo album #9 is not unlock?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Cant speak for Asta but young Guts?
Dont see the resemblance...like at all.
Maybe Noctis if you squint but even then the nonsensical bandages,breastplate and "agile"-comment points more towards a Naruto inspired design.
The more I look the less I like it hah...the absolutely pointless scarf actually kinda triggers me too(though admittedly that reminds me more of Shinobi´s PS2 reboot than anything Naruto).
For young guts take a look at the physics, the armor and the bandaged arm... and ignore the face :p
You seem to be biassed, as you only see "a Ninja" in this character from the start it seems.
He kinda reminds me of an underdog that tries to be the cool kid, found some friends that he he has to protect in an unpredicted and lethal situation.
Sure that COULD be a Naruto referrence... but actually pretty much any Shonen Anime/Manga aswell.

bistyle

May 22, 2017
In order to access the mod gallery you need to have finished all of the main quests. The final being the Passion quest. After that go to the in game gallery. You will see a blue and red crystal those will take you to the mod gallery. If you have completed all of the requirements and cannot access it please let me know.
uhhhh..your mod work perfectly in 0.16.2 version,it didnt work in version v1.0.2 i guess?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
uhhhh..your mod work perfectly in 0.16.2 version,it didnt work in version v1.0.2 i guess?
I have tested the mod in v1.0.2. It works If you are not seeing the gallery make sure you have met all of the requirements. It is not located in the bathroom anymore. You need to use the video game console. If you feel that you have done everything correctly and still don't see it post your save and I will take a look.

bistyle

May 22, 2017
I have tested the mod in v1.0.2. It works If you are not seeing the gallery make sure you have met all of the requirements. It is not located in the bathroom anymore. You need to use the video game console. If you feel that you have done everything correctly and still don't see it post your save and I will take a look.
uhhh, where to find video game console , its in config game ? , sorry for ask kinda dumb question and uh where is the new gallery room

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes