Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
And yet that is still not a clear enough explanation of those tiers. It could be interpreted in 3 ways:
1) These are downloads of the game with higher quality animations.
2) These are downloads of higher quality animations that can be inserted into the game files to make them higher quality inside the game.
3) These are downloads of higher quality animations ONLY playable outside of the game.
If it's #3 it's not worth the extra $10, but if it is #1 or #2, it is, imo.

You're just a fan like everybody else so you may know just as much as we do, or do you, perchance know more, maybe even which of the 3 scenarios it is?
Unfortunately the only thing I can confirm is what is public on Siren's patreon. Which is that they contain pictures and animations in their highest quality. I don't know in what format these files are delivered. But I would assume that at the very least they are available outside the game. Sorry I know this doesn't really answer your question. :(

andrewong1980

Dec 8, 2018
Zombies Retreat Legacy version for PC (It doesn't exist for android):

Mega
Thanks so much for uploading the Legacy version! Was beginning to lose hope. Not a big fan of the new artwork.

BetaVsFinal1.png

Much prefer the original art syle, especially Leslie. Been following this game for a year now, glad to see it finished. Going to play the whole thing again from scratch.

Reactions: DeMoN!

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Zombie's Retreat [v1.0.2 Legacy] Siren's Domain

Original Size Win Legacy (Old Art): 766 MB
Original Size Win Regular (New Art): 767 MB

Compressed Size Win Legacy (Old Art): 187 MB
Compressed Size Win Regular (New Art): 187 MB

Win Legacy (Old Art):
Win Legacy Regular (New Art):

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Thanks so much for uploading the Legacy version! Was beginning to lose hope. Not a big fan of the new artwork.

View attachment 890086

Much prefer the original art syle, especially Leslie. Been following this game for a year now, glad to see it finished. Going to play the whole thing again from scratch.
With Leslie, somehow I love both art styles because her design in both still showing she was a sexy and yummy mom you want to have sex with. But the other girls like Rachel, Caroline, Natasha,... on the other hand, I would prefer the old one than new design. They look very weird, specially their faces
But maybe because we all are getting used with the old design for years before the full game coming out so nostalgia kinda 1 of the main factor for it, I don't know...

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Is that actually the new MC?
The first person that came to mind when I saw him was Zack from Final Fantasy, gonna be hard moving on from Leon from Resident Evil to Zack from Final Fantasy.
Yup that's the new MC, straight from the patreon page. Also i thought Zack's hair is more slick back (FFVIII & the remake) with a single strain at the front, this hair is just screaming Sasukeeeeee!

AdvancedReactor

May 4, 2018
Lol the CGS for Sirens other game are there but no Infected Antidote CG Hub on here RIP I kinda want them CGS before they disappear

XZXZX

May 7, 2020
Hey, can anyone tell me what happened, if I didn't have sex with Professor Ann in 5 days. it says that you will see strange sights will appear. and I have done it but nothing is different, or am I missing something
ScreenShot_20201108165535.png

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
NLG, he looks pretty good, but now that you said it, I can't unseen him as Sasuke :ROFLMAO:

MC went from Good Boi Leon S. Kennedy to edgy avenger, but like I said, he looks cool
His bandage arm is probably a reference to Sasuke's new costume after the chidori training.

XZXZX

May 7, 2020
908036_Capture.png

Hey everyone!
Here's a look at the main character of ZR2!
I've been getting a ton of questions asking if ZR2 will be the same cast as ZR1 and the answer is (mostly) no. Zombie's Retreat 2 features a brand new setting, brand new characters and mostly a brand new story although everything will be connected to the events of ZR1 either loosely or directly!
The MC in this game- I wanted him to have a slightly more agile appearance so he's a bit more suited for a harsh urban environment. But in many ways, he's similar to the MC from ZR1.
He will not be the only character I plan to have playable, however. There is another character who will be very important to the main story as well who will have her own special moments ;)
===
Tune in throughout the month of Nov as I continue unveiling new faces of Crimson City! In order to give $3+ Patrons some perks, their designs will stay limited to $3+ Patrons until Dec. Also in December, I am hoping to have the first playable Alpha build of the game ready to share with you all. Stay tuned for more news & updates on that!
Thank you all so much for your support and I will see you soon!

siren says : for a harsh urban environment
looks like zr 2 story will happen in Crimson City

and it looks like we can see the game even though it's only an Alpha ver in December, I hope that zr 2 will have a happy ending, or have a scene where one of the female characters is pregnant, because in zr 1 of the many women no one pregnant, or have a nice ending

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
View attachment 890956

Hey everyone!
Here's a look at the main character of ZR2!
I've been getting a ton of questions asking if ZR2 will be the same cast as ZR1 and the answer is (mostly) no. Zombie's Retreat 2 features a brand new setting, brand new characters and mostly a brand new story although everything will be connected to the events of ZR1 either loosely or directly!
The MC in this game- I wanted him to have a slightly more agile appearance so he's a bit more suited for a harsh urban environment. But in many ways, he's similar to the MC from ZR1.
He will not be the only character I plan to have playable, however. There is another character who will be very important to the main story as well who will have her own special moments ;)
===
Tune in throughout the month of Nov as I continue unveiling new faces of Crimson City! In order to give $3+ Patrons some perks, their designs will stay limited to $3+ Patrons until Dec. Also in December, I am hoping to have the first playable Alpha build of the game ready to share with you all. Stay tuned for more news & updates on that!
Thank you all so much for your support and I will see you soon!

siren says : for a harsh urban environment
looks like zr 2 story will happen in Crimson City

and it looks like we can see the game even though it's only an Alpha ver in December, I hope that zr 2 will have a happy ending, or have a scene where one of the female characters is pregnant, because in zr 1 of the many women no one pregnant, or have a nice ending
I don't know how I feel about this one. In all honestly I don't really like it. Not sure if it is because I am disappointed that it is not directly continuing with the cast from ZR1, but it just looks weird to me. Ok if I am being completely honest I would have to say that I don't like it, but that's just me, not sure why I just don't.

Hoping that if any of the cast from ZR1 show up it is only mentioned or at least not the girls, I don't want to have to share the girls from the original game with a new MC after building up the relationships in ZR1.

Still would have preferred to have just continued with the original cast though and go on the adventure with them to the city.

• Angry
Reactions: Netori Popeye

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
I don't know how I feel about this one. In all honestly I don't really like it. Not sure if it is because I am disappointed that it is not directly continuing with the cast from ZR1, but it just looks weird to me. Ok if I am being completely honest I would have to say that I don't like it, but that's just me, not sure why I just don't.

Hoping that if any of the cast from ZR1 show up it is only mentioned or at least not the girls, I don't want to have to share the girls from the original game with a new MC after building up the relationships in ZR1.

Still would have preferred to have just continued with the original cast though and go on the adventure with them to the city.
On the bright side we got Sasuke as the new MC, which i found hilarious.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Sorry let me rephrase that, on the memes side. Better?
Uh not really. I don't know he just seems off to me. But like I said it could be because I wanted to continue with the original cast. Now I am hoping that the MC from ZR1 kills the MC from ZR2. I am being petty I know.

Reactions: WarLord01A

Mundi

May 20, 2018
In my opinion, unless the developer has said otherwise, I doubt that we will meet the characters of ZR1 again or so it will be just a snap.

And I don't think ZR2's MC will sleep with ZR1's girls if we ever see them again.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
In my opinion, unless the developer has said otherwise, I doubt that we will meet the characters of ZR1 again or so it will be just a snap.

And I don't think ZR2's MC will sleep with ZR1's girls if we ever see them again.
Siren already confirmed on his Patreon that ZR1 MC and his harem would make cameos on ZR2, and just like with that Town of Passion cameo they won't having sex with the girls of other group because he and his patreons anti NTR

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes