felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I really liked it, simple but fun game, graphic style very much to my taste.

shame about some bugs every now and then (I often got stuck and in the clash with Serena the werewolves a couple of times got "stuck" not allowing the fight to continue)

now it has intrigued me and I will take a look at Town of Passion

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I have added a fix for Clara's missing scenes in the gallery room. Use the link for patches in the OP.

Whats the difference between 1.0.2 & 1.0.2 legacy?
The legacy version has the old art that was in the 0.16.2 version.

ah can this door be opened
View attachment 888265
You need to unlock the exercise and the Halloween costumes first. Then examine the papers on the table.

That will unlock during the final main quest. If you are having trouble you may want to check out the walkthroughs in OP post.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2B NieR

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I'm so happy that the Legacy version finally got upload on the site, but does the version contain both old and new art style so you could change in between? If not then I think the OP need to have the other version too for anyone that didn't download it yet to experience the difference art style

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Wait, so the version with the other art style is just gone?? Maybe I'm in the minority but I prefer it over the Legacy version. Is there no longer a link for the non-Legacy version?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Wait, so the version with the other art style is just gone?? Maybe I'm in the minority but I prefer it over the Legacy version. Is there no longer a link for the non-Legacy version?
It's gone, which is very weird. Why didn't Mod just keep both version on the OP thread?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It's gone, which is very weird. Why didn't Mod just keep both version on the OP thread?
likely because they expected it to be a later version and hencefor "Updated the game" rather than putting up both Versions... depends on how the shareing person advertised the legacy Version most likely.
And people were bugging to upload it before

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I'm looking for the 3rd photo & Siren have yet to insert where it could be found in his guide.
It sounds like you are referring to the pdf version. That walkthrough only covers up to version 0.16.2. Use walkthrough 2.

likely because they expected it to be a later version and hencefor "Updated the game" rather than putting up both Versions... depends on how the shareing person advertised the legacy Version most likely.
And people were bugging to upload it before
I think having two versions of the same game is causing some confusion. Until it is fixed you can download the legacy version and replace the legacy art with the new one using the Legacy CG post.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I'm a bit confused about the patches. There's the UNOFFICIAL BUGFIX on the OP, and then a Caroline_Strip_fix.zip

Are both still needed even for the latest version?
No! It was for previous version, the 1.02 was already fix all the bugs so no need anymore
Can anyone played legacy version tell us what is the difference in the art and if you can put example to compare
Legacy version was the old art style while the other use a new art style similar to Scarlett Ann more, here's the comparison:
New art

Old art
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2018/04/99239_j7vvm4Q.png

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
No! It was for previous version, the 1.02 was already fix all the bugs so no need anymore

Legacy version was the old art style while the other use a new art style similar to Scarlett Ann more, here's the comparison:
New art

Old art
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2018/04/99239_j7vvm4Q.png
Actually about the bug fix I made an update to that post. The Caroline strip fix was removed since v1.02 fixed it. However there is a new bug regarding Clara in the gallery. I have posted a fix for that.

Where can I find walkthrough 2?
There is a link in the OP post.

Reactions: thevoid089
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes