anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
I see.
Indeed, its most likely a z-choice difference.
There is now an option. You eather find Ann alone or with her son.
In the former case that means that the project L was not trapped in the room with Ann, and instead was the part of the Reeves' group. They now plan an outbreak in Crimson City, of which he informs you during the meeting in the hotel.

Most people, it seems, prefer to find Ann alone, so they get the villain scenario.
Huh, so that's just unfortunate on my part of the story where the branch just grew off to another direction. Overall i think this whole Z-choices thing is dumb (like beyond stupidity tbh), Siren introduced it wayyy too late in the game production so now anyone that have old saves like me will permanently stuck with whatever random decisions & results that the game generated for those old saves (coz sure as hell i didn't make them). It's good that i know how the story will layout forwards thx to you, but anyone else (with the same old saves like me) will be confused af when they see L-001 side up with Reeves in ZR2 while he supposed to be killing Reeves.

Bullero

Aug 30, 2017
Huh, so that's just unfortunate on my part of the story where the branch just grew off to another direction. Overall i think this whole Z-choices thing is dumb, Siren introduced it wayyy too late in the game production so now anyone that have old saves like me will permanently stuck with whatever random decisions & results that the game generated for those old saves (coz sure as hell i didn't make them). It's good that i know how the story will layout forwards thx to you, but anyone else (with the same old saves like me) will be confused af when they see L-001 side up with Reeves in ZR2 while he supposed to be killing Reeves.
You have finished 1.0.2 with an old save?

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
You have finished 1.0.2 with an old save?
I finished a few versions (can't remember which is which, but i'm sure it's the first version of finished the story, before Siren introduced Z-choices) before 0.16.2 with an old save, then i save at 0.16.2 & uses that save for 1.0.1 & 1.0.2 when they came out. In other words, my save is from the version that just before Z-choice is introduced & the story has ended.

Bullero

Aug 30, 2017
I finished a few versions (can't remember which is which, but i'm sure it's the first version of finished the story, before Siren introduced Z-choices) before 0.16.2 with an old save, then i save at 0.16.2 & uses that save for 1.0.1 & 1.0.2 when they came out. In other words, my save is from the version that just before Z-choice is introduced & the story has ended.
So you found Ann before she had Z-choice.
Well, at least its not a compatibility bug then.

Anyways, its the only plot fork in the entire game.
And it was probably made to avoid L and Ann sex scene, since people didn't like it.
Z-choice with the photo was probably made for the same reason: to avoid zombie fucking.
So its not a game design decision, more like a patch.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I only recently discovered this game and played a good ways in. Is the threeway scene with the Mom and Sis repeatable, or just a one time thing? If it's the latter then I wish it was repeatable!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
If you saw L-001 with Ann in that room, he confronts you in the Camp Zomi Lounge, while you recover Ann's Datadrive and while threatening to harm your Harem he also tells you about joining the Group planning an outbreak in Passion City and leaves... I don't think the group was named, but it shouldn't be a surprise to you that he joins the bad guys in ZR2 aswell

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bullero

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Can someone please instruct me on how to initiate (another) threeway scene? When do I talk to who to have a second, third, etc one?
Talk with Leslie at midnight after the first one upstairs. You get another variation by unlocking the swimsuit costumes.

*Edit*

Sorry I was thinking of the foursome scene. For the Leslie and Rachel scene you need to party up with on of them and talk to the other girl during the evening or at night. The other scene is with Natasha and Serena. You need to go see Serena with Natasha.

Can anyone tell me where do I get the photos to complete the Journal Album?
Try using one of the guides in the op post. They will have the photo locations. Or is there a specific one you are trying to get?

Last edited:

Nobile1701

May 10, 2020
u r a hero!
Any chance you have the legacy version?
plz upload legacy version too!
The Legacy version of Android doesn't exist. The dev released the new bust android version, the legacy version of pc and the new bust version for pc. Idk if you want the pc version

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
The Legacy version of Android doesn't exist. The dev released the new bust android version, the legacy version of pc and the new bust version for pc. Idk if you want the pc version
I'm sure everyone here should be fine with it as long as it's the legacy version, regardless if it's PC or android.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes