Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
what is the end of this game
You stop the the commander of the evil forces from incenerating the camp and your Harem... than learn that the city of your origin is about to become a hell of the living dead similiar to the camp.
On the Plus side your Harem is aware of your polygonous relationship with them and while being a bit shocked/confused about it they'll accept it

mlsd

Jan 12, 2018
You stop the the commander of the evil forces from incenerating the camp and your Harem... than learn that the city of your origin is about to become a hell of the living dead similiar to the camp.
On the Plus side your Harem is aware of your polygonous relationship with them and while being a bit shocked/confused about it they'll accept it
does it have and end similar to zombies life or when you go through all the quests that's it
i solve all quest's and seen all scenes but i expected the end as in zombies life
whehter anything else needs to be done in the end

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
does it have and end similar to zombies life or when you go through all the quests that's it
i solve all quest's and seen all scenes but i expected the end as in zombies life
The game ends with the defeat of the enemy commander... but you'll get some after game content that'll become the interlude to ZR 2, aswell as a direct connection to ToP... but you can consider them Bonus Quests/Scenes

mlsd

Jan 12, 2018
The game ends with the defeat of the enemy commander... but you'll get some after game content that'll become the interlude to ZR 2, aswell as a direct connection to ToP... but you can consider them Bonus Quests/Scenes
where i find enemy commander to defeat him

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
A reminder: you can't undress Auntie at night in her bedroom in the Legacy Edition version.

I don't know whether it is a bug or they did not add this feature. :(

Bullero

Aug 30, 2017
I would not have called Serena a "commander". Like, in the hierarchy she doesnt even seem to be tier 3...
Also, Crimson city seems to not be native to the MC.

P.S. Yeah yeah, Im very fun at parties indeed.

Bullero

Aug 30, 2017
Yes, it has a conclusive ending, like AZL does.
The main storyline ends with defeating Serena.
And epilogue mostly ends after completing Goddess trials.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I would not have called Serena a "commander". Like, in the hierarchy she doesnt even seem to be tier 3...
Also, Crimson city seems to not be native to the MC.

P.S. Yeah yeah, Im very fun at parties indeed.
She commands the local forces and is enchanted by the Hades stone... she is even able to spread it's influence to others to a degree.
Also she summons more reinforcements onto the battlefield... I'd say that's pretty much a commander.
She is not high in the hirachy of that organisation... since that's more political apparently... but on the battlefield she is the one calling hte tunes.
I kinda remember the MC commenting that Thalia is the major of his hometown and she is the major of Crimson City... at minimum her, Natasha and Serena are from Crimson City

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
The answer is: yessir!
Well I checked on both versions and she does strip. The only reason why she wouldn't is if you haven't finished her questline. Are you not even seeing the option for her to strip or when you select it is she still dressed.

Bullero

Aug 30, 2017
She commands the local forces and is enchanted by the Hades stone... she is even able to spread it's influence to others to a degree.
Also she summons more reinforcements onto the battlefield... I'd say that's pretty much a commander.
She is not high in the hirachy of that organisation... since that's more political apparently... but on the battlefield she is the one calling hte tunes.
I kinda remember the MC commenting that Thalia is the major of his hometown and she is the major of Crimson City... at minimum her, Natasha and Serena are from Crimson City
Commanding implies strategy and decision making, which is a bit more than coordinating a group of zombies, and of course more than a corrupted unit not acting of its free will is capable of.
Its a matter of definition surely, which is why im not adamant about it. Whatever.

I vaguely remember that the existance of the city itself was a revelation to MC.
He also didnt know the mayor, which all the residents seem to do.
But i guess it would be hard for us to find proofs, since they are in the middle of the story somewhere.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes