vidhun5

Sep 17, 2020
I have tested the mod in v1.0.2. It works If you are not seeing the gallery make sure you have met all of the requirements. It is not located in the bathroom anymore. You need to use the video game console. If you feel that you have done everything correctly and still don't see it post your save and I will take a look.
im using v16.02 and mod isnt working and here's my save file

Vbrocks1

Sep 19, 2018
Make sure that the files called out in the error are actually present. If they are missing either re download or re extract the game. Then try and run the game without the mod installed. If it doesn't work then something is happening when unzip the game. Then try installing the mod again. If it gives you an error again let me know.

You need to have sex with Leslie first. Then her glory hole scene will become active.
For me it is still giving out errors . I have downloaded legacy new art

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
whats different from the new art and old one? pls give the picture example if there possible

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
For me it is still giving out errors . I have downloaded legacy new art
I am going to assume that you are using v1.0.2 found in the OP post. When do you get the error and what exactly does it say? If you try playing without using the mod do you still get the error?

Radiffy

Sep 10, 2017
How do I unlock foursome bj with Leslie/Rachel/Caroline? I did all their stories but the event doesn't occur. I am missing something from Caroline cause I got Leslie/Rachel threesome.

Vbrocks1

Sep 19, 2018
I am going to assume that you are using v1.0.2 found in the OP post. When do you get the error and what exactly does it say? If you try playing without using the mod do you still get the error?
Without mod its not giving any error but after inst mod it says can't load img/system/IconSet.png

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes