Rayza12

Jun 22, 2018
Not sure what you are stuck at. You get the maid outfit in girls cabin. Then once your relation with Leslie is high enough you play the scene via the closet in your bedroom. The same as all the other outfits.
how to get leslie maid outfit?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
So no sign of this getting finshed then soon its 2021 now, we will probley all be undead zombie's anyway when this gets finshed WTFs the wholed up and don't say Covid :mad::mad::mad:
What do you think the word "Completed" means?

When you typed "finshed," I'd assumed you meant finished. I see you typed "finshed" twice. Is that a new word I've never heard of? I'm not sure what a fin shed is.

__1994___

Apr 21, 2020
Just ended this game - it was amazing, thank you, dev's for Zombie's Retreat so The game is great and keep going :)

I absolutely loved it. I'd support you if I wasn't living on a student budget :(
Waiting patiently on next updates

Fcz1

Oct 22, 2018
I have a problem in Caroline's storyline, in the walkthrough on the second examination it needed hit by the zombie twice and return home but according to my doing it still gets a hand job scene (first examination) not blow job scene.

Any solutions?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I have a problem in Caroline's storyline, in the walkthrough on the second examination it needed hit by the zombie twice and return home but according to my doing it still gets a hand job scene (first examination) not blow job scene.

Any solutions?
You need to get your HP down to one. Then during the examination scene you will get the bj scene.

b2099

Jan 1, 2020
I have updated the gallery mod. This updates the mod to work with the PC version 1.0.4. I decided to remove the restriction to have the main game finished before accessing the mod rooms. Now when you gain access to the in game gallery room you will have access to the mod rooms. However some of the content will be unavailable until you have unlocked the scene or costumes naturally in game. In addition I have added the ability to view the photo you get from Jessie's bag in the scene replay room. I have also added more clarification when selecting Ann's scenes in the scene replay room.

Installing this mod also includes the title mod and the fix for the bug in Clara's gallery. (Why this was still present in the new update is beyond me). If you run into any problems please let me know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gallery Mod
when i go to the upstairs bathroom there's no gallery feature. Help??

AriesBro

Jun 27, 2018
Can someone help. I'm trying to start the last wardrobe scene and it says that I'm missing a survivor. Is this a bug. I have completed the game and have gotten all survivors I think. Please help if this isn't a bug the survivor is in lake view.

Edit: nevermind didn't know about jessie

Last edited:

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
when i go to the upstairs bathroom there's no gallery feature. Help??
The gallery mod has not been in the bathroom for a long time. In order to access it you need to use the in game gallery. When you do you will see two crystals those will take you to the mod rooms.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes