david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I have another mod this time it is for changing the title image. This will let you use some of the old title images. Just add and overwrite the files. You should see a new list option called legacy when you go to change the title image. Let me know if there are any problems.
Hey what software do you use to mod these games?

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
this much boobs sizes are unrealistic and a bit disgusting
Your half true argument making me more disappointed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A zombie's life and Zombie's Retreat are two of the most watched threads on this site. I think it's safe to say nobody cares about your opinion on the size of tiddies.

kaleh

Oct 27, 2020

A zombie's life and Zombie's Retreat are two of the most watched threads on this site. I think it's safe to say nobody cares about your opinion on the size of tiddies.
i dont care that you dont care me. i just wrote my personel opinion 'kindly' and i reacted 'kindly' and progressive criticism.. your 'sarcastic meme' definition of yourself. not me. it's hilariously ironic.

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
The conversations are really goofy sometimes, if you keep the default roles :')
Especially weird with the "aunt", since you can't change your role towards her and she calls you her "camper" :p
Same with the "sister", who calls you her "classmate".
You can change those with save editting, but it's kinda annoying that it's not an option in the first place.

Last edited:

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
It's really unfortunate that you can't impregnate all the girls and even though it's a choice to impregnate
it doesn't really do anything, which makes it kind of pointless :(
I guess there might be at some point something about it in the sequel, but it's still a shame.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
It's really unfortunate that you can't impregnate all the girls and even though it's a choice to impregnate
it doesn't really do anything, which makes it kind of pointless :(
I guess there might be at some point something about it in the sequel, but it's still a shame.
Some fans of the game started acting like asses and demanded all sorts of pregnant sex with all characters on twitter and discord. It became so fucking unbereable, that Siren decided to just imply it and all because of a bunch of annoying spammers that just don't learn how to shut the hell up and stop harrasing people. it was like a bunch of literal coomers from those meme videos, just more disrespectful.

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
Some fans of the game started acting like asses and demanded all sorts of pregnant sex with all characters on twitter and discord. It became so fucking unbereable, that Siren decided to just imply it and all because of a bunch of annoying spammers that just don't learn how to shut the hell up and stop harrasing people. it was like a bunch of literal coomers from those meme videos, just more disrespectful.
Good day chief may know what game did ya make, Can i play it?

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
Aye, that kinda stuff is really unfortunate :(
That's why we can't have nice things.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes