Oct 9, 2018
Can someone link me to the Mac v1.0.4 please it's been months and still no update for Mac.
Download wine staging. Trust me, I do all my gaming on a mac, and I play almost all adult games on it, because most release only for pc or are way behind updating for mac. You can play any 32-bit game on it (you're out of luck if its 64 bit, but most games including this and Town of Passion, and the sequel, zombie's retreat 2

Mr_SmithXoXo

Nov 11, 2020
Download wine staging. Trust me, I do all my gaming on a mac, and I play almost all adult games on it, because most release only for pc or are way behind updating for mac. You can play any 32-bit game on it (you're out of luck if its 64 bit, but most games including this and Town of Passion, and the sequel, zombie's retreat 2
Link me as a lot of wine staging sources claim it does work with later versions of Mac.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Still have Rachel calling me "classmate" in 2 scenes even though that is not what I chose.
zz.jpg

Last edited:

max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
Made an update to the gallery mod. Probably the last one for this game. For the details and the link, use the gallery mod link found in the OP post. Look under edit 6.
I appreciate the work you've done.

A small note, it might make sense to mention in the post about the mod that you access the gallery via the game console in MC's room now, instead of the bathroom as was orignally the case.

max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
Reactions: VRTXW

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I appreciate the work you've done.

A small note, it might make sense to mention in the post about the mod that you access the gallery via the game console in MC's room now, instead of the bathroom as was orignally the case.
Yeah you got point. I will have to change the post.

crowdstar

Aug 22, 2018
At some point in the game you can choose to impregnate Leslie in the Private Tent and Talia in the basement, does this do anything? And what is the locked door in the Park Ranger Jessie area?

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
At some point in the game you can choose to impregnate Leslie in the Private Tent and Talia in the basement, does this do anything? And what is the locked door in the Park Ranger Jessie area?
No, the pregnancy never goes anywhere, and afaik that door never opens.

sbob67667

Mar 21, 2020
I have updated the gallery mod. This updates the mod to work with the PC version 1.0.4. I decided to remove the restriction to have the main game finished before accessing the mod rooms. Now when you gain access to the in game gallery room you will have access to the mod rooms. However some of the content will be unavailable until you have unlocked the scene or costumes naturally in game. In addition I have added the ability to view the photo you get from Jessie's bag in the scene replay room. I have also added more clarification when selecting Ann's scenes in the scene replay room.

Installing this mod also includes the title mod and the fix for the bug in Clara's gallery. (Why this was still present in the new update is beyond me). If you run into any problems please let me know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gallery Mod
I have updated the gallery mod. This updates the mod to work with the PC version 1.0.4. I decided to remove the restriction to have the main game finished before accessing the mod rooms. Now when you gain access to the in game gallery room you will have access to the mod rooms. However some of the content will be unavailable until you have unlocked the scene or costumes naturally in game. In addition I have added the ability to view the photo you get from Jessie's bag in the scene replay room. I have also added more clarification when selecting Ann's scenes in the scene replay room.

Installing this mod also includes the title mod and the fix for the bug in Clara's gallery. (Why this was still present in the new update is beyond me). If you run into any problems please let me know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gallery Mod
where should the gallery be located in the game?

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
I can't get the last dark crystal, the one you have to fish for, been trying for nearly an hour and all I get is:- I reeled in to quick or I missed it, any help please.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
where should the gallery be located in the game?
In order to get the in game gallery you need to kill all of the zombies in the Recreation Camp. When you do you will see a sparkle next to the TV. This will give you video game console. Now when you examine the console now found in your bedroom it will take you to the gallery. The mod areas can be reached by examining the crystals.

crowdstar

Aug 22, 2018
I can't get the last dark crystal, the one you have to fish for, been trying for nearly an hour and all I get is:- I reeled in to quick or I missed it, any help please.
Work on your reaction time, practice by save and re-loading until you get it. IIRC (If i Remember Correctly) fishing poles last about 4-5 uses, regardless if you get the fish or not.
Focus on the (!) Icon and not the speech bubbles because then it can bait you with the (...) "The fish aren't biting". Anyway, yeah, reaction time, good luck!

AutoPrime

Oct 29, 2019
I just realised that the name of the city is the same as the one in Evil Within just with a C instead of K

Kyra_57

Nov 6, 2019
Sorry to trouble you with this but I have just downloaded the last version of the game for mac, I added all the extra files, bugfix and mods. Everything when fine but when I play the game, it's impossible for me to save it...
It almost seems like all the save files are locked.

Has anyone already encountered this problem before and know how to fix it ?

Thanks a lot in advance !

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes