Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Last touched the game in the beta 0.16 update, slowly playing through the update from original Alpha. Really glad to see this game finished through cuz I definitely wanted to replay this game in its entirety once it was finished, always a Siren fan and I'm loving to finalized character art I'm seeing :3. Loved this game from the very beginning and I can't wait to play through the ZR2 betas which I see are out LOL.

btw, would anyone happen to know if this final version has a gallery room of some kind?
You need to find some game console, which I think is in the north building of the camp Zomi area (please correct if I'm wrong), and you will be able to visit a gallery area in front of your bedroom TV. For me the bust room is really buggy though, images constantly fail to load.

Juuhachigou

Feb 26, 2018
You need to find some game console, which I think is in the north building of the camp Zomi area (please correct if I'm wrong), and you will be able to visit a gallery area in front of your bedroom TV. For me the bust room is really buggy though, images constantly fail to load.
Yeah I decided to take a quick look around the final map before I started my replay and I found that game console. However I found that the Bust room and Scene Replay room only appear on my file with the previous gallery mod. My other game file without it doesnt have those rooms, so maybe it's the fault of the gallery mod? Granted the mod maker I think said it was only suppose to work up til 0.16 I believe is what I read. Either way, it's pretty nice from what I've seen so far of it.

eike2000

May 9, 2017
error whit caroline (aunt), Actualy at the first I doubt about an error but when she ask for her panties that is happen, the bed beside door mesh error first, then when comein room and take her pantie, boss roar, then cannot go out, the bed block door

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Yeah I decided to take a quick look around the final map before I started my replay and I found that game console. However I found that the Bust room and Scene Replay room only appear on my file with the previous gallery mod. My other game file without it doesnt have those rooms, so maybe it's the fault of the gallery mod? Granted the mod maker I think said it was only suppose to work up til 0.16 I believe is what I read. Either way, it's pretty nice from what I've seen so far of it.
I update the gallery mod to match every update. That includes Town of Passion and Zombie Retreat 2. If you are having trouble make sure that you are using the latest version. After the .16 version I moved the gallery from the bathroom to the in game gallery. If you are carrying over a save from a previous build then try unlocking the in game gallery naturally. This is done by killing all the zombies in the Recreation Center and then examining the video game console. If you are still having trouble let me know and I will see what I can do.

hello anyone knew how to use this legacy file
The legacy file is used to change the bust artwork for several characters back to how they were in the beta. To install it all you have to do is go to the www/img folder and drop in the the two folders (faces & pictures) overwrite the files and your done. The artwork be changed for that character. You can do this for individual characters or all of them. If you want to change it back then use the zips that don't contain the legacy at the end and repeat the process.

error whit caroline (aunt), Actualy at the first I doubt about an error but when she ask for her panties that is happen, the bed beside door mesh error first, then when comein room and take her pantie, boss roar, then cannot go out, the bed block door
What version of the game are you playing on PC,Mac or android?

If you are using the compressed version of the game the gallery mod will cause problems. If your not and still having problems what version are you using? If it's the PC version you should be fine, but I never tested in on the Mac or android version. Is it every character that gives you an error and are you using any of the legacy art?

Last edited:
Reactions: Manifold

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
If you are using the compressed version of the game the gallery mod will cause problems. If your not and still having problems what version are you using? If it's the PC version you should be fine, but I never tested in on the Mac or android version. Is it every character that gives you an error and are you using any of the legacy art?
Hey thanks for answering the issue. I was stupid enough to not download and copy the gallery mod in the game folders. Now everything works perfectly.

For your info, the problem I had occurs when you only copy the bugfix files, without the gallery mod. In this case, the bust room still appears in the gallery room, but once you start selecting the art, it always comes up with a "fail to download" message. Perhaps deactivate the bustroom in those bugfix files"?

Reactions: Tensa Zangetsu1000

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Hey thanks for answering the issue. I was stupid enough to not download and copy the gallery mod in the game folders. Now everything works perfectly.

For your info, the problem I had occurs when you only copy the bugfix files, without the gallery mod. In this case, the bust room still appears in the gallery room, but once you start selecting the art, it always comes up with a "fail to download" message. Perhaps deactivate the bustroom in those bugfix files"?
Hey thanks for letting me know. I have updated the bugfix file. So the bust room does not show up.

halluva

May 18, 2017
When I try to access the swimsuit event, I get "there is still a survivor you need to meet in camp zomi. try checking around lakeview for any more survivors"

But I can't find anyone else.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
When I try to access the swimsuit event, I get "there is still a survivor you need to meet in camp zomi. try checking around lakeview for any more survivors"

But I can't find anyone else.
For the swimsuit event you need to finish Lesley,Rachel,Caroline and Jessie's events. If I had to take a guess you haven't done Jessie. Use one of the guides found in the OP post for instruction on what to do.

eike2000

May 9, 2017
FUll version 1.04, and Unoffical bugfix, no mod, no using savefile , just play from begin

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Made an update to the gallery mod. Probably the last one for this game. For the details and the link, use the gallery mod link found in the OP post. Look under edit 6.

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2018
It was kind of weird to see the ToP scene at the end drawn by ScarlettAnn. Not that I'm complaining, I love her art style. Too bad we only got to see the ToP mom!

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes