Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Yes, I have 100% completion except this last damn picture.
Well if you got the one from finishing Clara and Jessie, and you have already gotten the ones in Natasha's house and the boiler room. Then the it must be off the clown zombie in the town hall. That's is all five locations. If you think you bugged something out I can modify your save if you want.

jherms

Apr 24, 2020
Anyone know if there are any mods? Sort of want an option for the female characters to actually be raped by the zombies, adding more of a horror aspect and more reason to try stay safe when exploring.

patate

Jul 26, 2017
Where can i find nightshade berries? I think i saw the "swamp" zombies drop them but since i actively try to get them, they just refuse to appear

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
Where can i find nightshade berries? I think i saw the "swamp" zombies drop them but since i actively try to get them, they just refuse to appear
Swamp zombies can drop them and the loot spots in the lake view area also have a chance to drop them but yeah, they're elusive.
If you rescued the mayor you can partner up with her, she also has a chance to give you Nightshade Berries.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Swamp zombies can drop them and the loot spots in the lake view area also have a chance to drop them but yeah, they're elusive.
If you rescued the mayor you can partner up with her, she also has a chance to give you Nightshade Berries.
I find Prof Cherry offers the most consistent chance of getting them.

patate

Jul 26, 2017
Problem is it's for the first antidote so i haven't unlocked the old town yet... Guess i'll just have to pray to RNGesus...

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
If your going for the first antidote you want to go to the lake view area and go to the area near the lake. You will see some areas with blue dots you can pick them up that way. Partying up with Natasha and killing the swamp zombies are the only ways to get them at that point.

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Well if you got the one from finishing Clara and Jessie, and you have already gotten the ones in Natasha's house and the boiler room. Then the it must be off the clown zombie in the town hall. That's is all five locations. If you think you bugged something out I can modify your save if you want.
That would be amazing, thanks.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
That would be amazing, thanks.
After playing your save I see what you did. When you kill the clown zombie he drops a note indicated by the sparkle. That will give you the last vending token. Since there was nothing wrong with your save I will leave it for you to get.

1.PNG

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
After playing your save I see what you did. When you kill the clown zombie he drops a note indicated by the sparkle. That will give you the last vending token. Since there was nothing wrong with your save I will leave it for you to get.

View attachment 1060962

Damn, I thought I checked the clown zombie but I was in the wrong room. I went back to the trivia room instead, thought he popped out there. Thanks a ton.

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Also, while wandering because I forgot where the clown zombie was, I found out that there is an extra token at devil's peak incase you missed one. Hope this helps someone else with the same problem.

Kaz_Ure

Aug 17, 2018
I downloaded the Save 2 File and the Galery Mod i go in the bathroom in front of the MC room and i dont see anything to intereact with. So i cant access the thing. Help please? I have the Not compressed version if that helps

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I downloaded the Save 2 File and the Galery Mod i go in the bathroom in front of the MC room and i dont see anything to intereact with. So i cant access the thing. Help please? I have the Not compressed version if that helps
The gallery was removed from the bathroom several updates ago. To access the gallery you need to enter the in game gallery. If you are using a completed save then all you need to do is interact with the video game console in the MC bedroom. That will take you to the gallery and access to the mod rooms.

Kaz_Ure

Aug 17, 2018
The gallery was removed from the bathroom several updates ago. To access the gallery you need to enter the in game gallery. If you are using a completed save then all you need to do is interact with the video game console in the MC bedroom. That will take you to the gallery and access to the mod rooms.
Wow that was fast many thxs!

Kaz_Ure

Aug 17, 2018
I am using the Save 2 avaible in the main page but im getting Nul errors

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I am using the Save 2 avaible in the main page but im getting Nul errors
Usually that comes up when using the compressed version, but if you are not using it and still getting errors that is weird. Can you tell me exactly what the error is saying, or share a screen shot.

Kaz_Ure

Aug 17, 2018
After seeing a few other scenes I came back to the ones giv
Usually that comes up when using the compressed version, but if you are not using it and still getting errors that is weird. Can you tell me exactly what the error is saying, or share a screen shot.
I came back to the scenes giving me issues after seeing others and it stoped weird

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
Hi guys. Does any kind person have the location of all vending machine tokens? I am missing one. I have the Pennywise, Natasha's house

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Hi guys. Does any kind person have the location of all vending machine tokens? I am missing one. I have the Pennywise, Natasha's house
Chances are you are missing the one in boiler room. That is the room Ashley was in before you rescued her. The others you will get naturally as you play.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes