Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Seeing how there's no page yet for ZR2, I'd have to say so. However, Siren made it clear that while there is some teasing in 0.1.0, there is no H-scenes yet.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
i see there's zombie retreat 2. is this v1.0.4 not adding anymore content in the future??
He has never said never but yeah the game is done, hes almost wrapped up his other main project too now (Town of Passion has one more update till its done and hes announced his newest game already on his Patreon). I think House Chores is getting another update but i would assume the newly announced game and ZR2 will be his main priorities going forward after ToP gets its final sizable update instead of more for it or this game.

vextra92

Apr 22, 2019
He has never said never but yeah the game is done, hes almost wrapped up his other main project too now (Town of Passion has one more update till its done and hes announced his newest game already on his Patreon). I think House Chores is getting another update but i would assume the newly announced game and ZR2 will be his main priorities going forward after ToP gets its final sizable update instead of more for it or this game.
i see thanks man. i played this game once. and i came across where a town not build yet. and i stop then and there. this game's good. but i never want to play unfinished game. so that's why i ask. once again thx

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
Exhaust her dialog then party up with her and take at least one hit of damage and return home.
[/QUOTE]

Done! Thanks!

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
I cannot for the life of me find this last token for the vending machine. I already have four, and I've checked around the places people have said (boiler room, Natasha's house). I don't remember picking one up off the clown zombie, but I might have. Anyone got a list of all the locations so I can run one more triple check?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I cannot for the life of me find this last token for the vending machine. I already have four, and I've checked around the places people have said (boiler room, Natasha's house). I don't remember picking one up off the clown zombie, but I might have. Anyone got a list of all the locations so I can run one more triple check?
Did you finish Clara and Jessie's quests? They both give you one.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes