Horny

Apr 26, 2017
So I've finished the epilogue quest where I had to open the portal for the Mom-Son from Valencia. Anything else I've missed in this game or am I finally done?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
So I've finished the epilogue quest where I had to open the portal for the Mom-Son from Valencia. Anything else I've missed in this game or am I finally done?
That is the last major quest. There are some scenes that are not related to quests but assuming you got them all then you are done.

Reactions: Horny

E$DRHUIJ:

Mar 24, 2020
I can't tell if it was worth it, it was just so much grind.... but maybe I shouldn't have played it on hardcore

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
I can't tell if it was worth it, it was just so much grind.... but maybe I shouldn't have played it on hardcore
Hm? What are you talking about? I Played it on hardcore and I wasn't really struggling with it. Sure, the RNG of the items kind of fucked me up a bit but there's a plentiful of resources to go around. The Zombies..... might be a tad bit faster but a shot from the gun is enough for them. Creating ammo is no issue too since with the "Tutor", she occasionally give you scrap metal when scavenging with her.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
I don't get it guys, can we have some nighttime outdoor sex by some water spot with Leslie in her swimsuit? She talks about skinny dipping at night sounding fun, but I haven't found any hotspot by the Lake view pool or anywhere else (see capture attached)...

Last edited:
Reactions: cgehunter

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
There should have been a some sort of button we can push after we've done absolutely everything so we can see some epilogue or ending. There's no point in being able to keep playing after you've done everything. For a conclusion, how about all the girls pregnant? :PogChamp:

Reactions: aklen and Manifold

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
There should have been a some sort of button we can push after we've done absolutely everything so we can see some epilogue or ending. There's no point in being able to keep playing after you've done everything. For a conclusion, how about all the girls pregnant? :PogChamp:
From Silent.....

It will has some story from ZR1 in ZR2.

Juuhachigou

Feb 26, 2018
Last touched the game in the beta 0.16 update, slowly playing through the update from original Alpha. Really glad to see this game finished through cuz I definitely wanted to replay this game in its entirety once it was finished, always a Siren fan and I'm loving to finalized character art I'm seeing :3. Loved this game from the very beginning and I can't wait to play through the ZR2 betas which I see are out LOL.

btw, would anyone happen to know if this final version has a gallery room of some kind?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes