Grakaron

Jan 24, 2018
Some fans of the game started acting like asses and demanded all sorts of pregnant sex with all characters on twitter and discord. It became so fucking unbereable, that Siren decided to just imply it and all because of a bunch of annoying spammers that just don't learn how to shut the hell up and stop harrasing people. it was like a bunch of literal coomers from those meme videos, just more disrespectful.
I know this is a really late reply but RL gets in the way sometimes. My main issue was all of Sirens games hint towards pregnancy content and then it’s just a bait and switch. I used to fund their stuff but pulled out due to that. I get it’s not his cup of tea, but there is a bit of if your customers want something, you should consider it. The half assing is what pissed a lot of people off. If you’re 100% not going to do it, don’t hint it so I spend my money on your product to be disappointed. Games like what a legend/summertime saga state straight out they are going to do it, many others straight out nope. It’s the wishy washyness that cause people to get angry. Like my funding probably won’t be missed, enough people pay for this that it doesn’t matter, just leaves a bad taste in my mouth with this developer.

Reactions: asdasdasdad

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
My main issue was all of Sirens games hint towards pregnancy content and then it’s just a bait and switch. I used to fund their stuff but pulled out due to that.

Like my funding probably won’t be missed, enough people pay for this that it doesn’t matter, just leaves a bad taste in my mouth with this developer.
Phrasing...
Pulling out and activities that leave a bad taste in the mouth are common ways to prevent pregnancy.

Reactions: Grakaron

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
I know this is a really late reply but RL gets in the way sometimes. My main issue was all of Sirens games hint towards pregnancy content and then it’s just a bait and switch. I used to fund their stuff but pulled out due to that. I get it’s not his cup of tea, but there is a bit of if your customers want something, you should consider it. The half assing is what pissed a lot of people off. If you’re 100% not going to do it, don’t hint it so I spend my money on your product to be disappointed. Games like what a legend/summertime saga state straight out they are going to do it, many others straight out nope. It’s the wishy washyness that cause people to get angry. Like my funding probably won’t be missed, enough people pay for this that it doesn’t matter, just leaves a bad taste in my mouth with this developer.
Dude, I was there. I know the sprite artist and I saw a lot of entitlement in that place.

If you can't be civil with the person making the game, then just don't say anything.

• Angry
Reactions: parakep

Grakaron

Jan 24, 2018
Dude, I was there. I know the sprite artist and I saw a lot of entitlement in that place.

If you can't be civil with the person making the game, then just don't say anything.
Dude I was civil, holy shit. Thats what I'm saying, going after an entire group for some assholes is fucking ridiculous. But as I said that's fine, I won't put money into being lead on or being lied to. Cause frankly the way your making it sound is "Oh he was going to do it, but then people were dicks, so you all suffer" when honestly I don't believe he was ever going to do it, and just used it as an excuse to save on actually adding the content. Which again, that's their choice, but I'm not going to fund it. Common phrase, put your money where your mouth is.

ZhakNait

Jun 12, 2019
Hello. I want to download the game but several links are down (Nopy, Fileupload from Windows system), can someone fix them?

darks231

Nov 12, 2019
Hello, how about someone who can tell me if this game has an end and if this is how it is achieved, it reached the point where I already did the 3 tests of the goddess and after talking with the other child in his cabin I no longer knew what to do someone Do you know if there is more to do or if there is no more to do?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Hello, how about someone who can tell me if this game has an end and if this is how it is achieved, it reached the point where I already did the 3 tests of the goddess and after talking with the other child in his cabin I no longer knew what to do someone Do you know if there is more to do or if there is no more to do?
The ending of the game was when the credits started. Everything after that was post game extra. If you finished the goddess trials then that is it for quests. There may be sex scenes or variations you have not unlocked yet but that is about it.

Reactions: darks231

darks231

Nov 12, 2019
The ending of the game was when the credits started. Everything after that was post game extra. If you finished the goddess trials then that is it for quests. There may be sex scenes or variations you have not unlocked yet but that is about it.
ok thanks for answering me and I think I already got all the scenes I just have one question could you tell me how the decision affects that of when you take the photo and gives you the option of seeing a boy or a zombie? And I also had a doubt to let the door open that is next to Jessie that you need,
hahaha and you're right I didn't realize the credits I don't know because in my mind I had the idea that the game was going to end with them escaping from camp xd, I also realized how many hours a part 2 is in process but from what I saw It is already in the city and there are other characters that I would like to continue being the same but the story has to continue, you who have more experience in this world do you think that one day we will see them again in another installment and you know how long it takes to complete the first one enters to make an approximate of how fast we will have the second?

Last edited:

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
ok thanks for answering me and I think I already got all the scenes I just have one question could you tell me how the decision affects that of when you take the photo and gives you the option of seeing a boy or a zombie? And I also had a doubt to let the door open that is next to Jessie that you need,
hahaha and you're right I didn't realize the credits I don't know because in my mind I had the idea that the game was going to end with them escaping from camp xd, I also realized how many hours a part 2 is in process but from what I saw It is already in the city and there are other characters that I would like to continue being the same but the story has to continue, you who have more experience in this world do you think that one day we will see them again in another installment and you know how long it takes to complete the first one enters to make an approximate of how fast we will have the second?
In regards to the photo choosing a boy or zombie slightly changes the photo. If you don't want to start a new game just to see the variance. In the gallery mod there is an option to re view the photo.

At present there is no way to open the door in Jessie camp. It's something that was cut but, Siren has mentioned that he may go back and do something with it at a later date. But that is way down the line as his main focus at the moment is Zombie Retreat 2 and finishing Town of Passion.

The characters from Zombie Retreat 1 will show up in Zombie Retreat 2 at some point but we don't know when that will be. Since the game is very early in development I would not expect to see them any time soon.

darks231

Nov 12, 2019
In regards to the photo choosing a boy or zombie slightly changes the photo. If you don't want to start a new game just to see the variance. In the gallery mod there is an option to re view the photo.

At present there is no way to open the door in Jessie camp. It's something that was cut but, Siren has mentioned that he may go back and do something with it at a later date. But that is way down the line as his main focus at the moment is Zombie Retreat 2 and finishing Town of Passion.

The characters from Zombie Retreat 1 will show up in Zombie Retreat 2 at some point but we don't know when that will be. Since the game is very early in development I would not expect to see them any time soon.
oh ok thanks for solving my doubts and hopefully in the future we will see what is in that door, and I will also look forward to the second part of this game, and I hope to continue communicating with you to continue talking about the progress of this game and others since I do not have many people with whom to talk about this kind of thing and what better than with someone who knows more about this topic.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
It looks like they are doing a tournament over at the discord. So cast your vote.

Reactions: darks231

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
It looks like Ann lost to Linda from House of Chores. There are two matches for Zombie Retreat characters.

Rose from Town of Passion vs Ashley and Natasha vs Maya from Town of Passion.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes