Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Finished the 1.0.4 ver.

But i was doing a drive wype and accidentally didn't put the Legacy Version aside and it got deleted :(

Can anyone please provide me with the official dl link of the Legacy version?
I totally forgot what version even was before the update of CG'S and i would like to finish that Legacy version as well

question was legacy version 1.0.1 or 0.16.1???
If you use the legacy cg link in the OP post you can change to the legacy art for whatever character you want.

Reactions: parakep

nagaze

Jun 23, 2018
I have noticed a lot of requests for an updated guide. So here is one I put together. It may be a little messy but it should work.

*Edit* grammar fix.
*Edit 2* fixed error in the location of the movie Mom's Naughty Secret Ep.1
*Edit 3* Walkthrough has been updated for v1.0.2
*Edit 4* More instruction on how to unlock the 4-way sex scene
Hello this is the final walk??

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
This is the final match of the tournament.

Leslie VS Caroline

Jun 30, 2017
play overgrown it female mc
I known it since before it renamed into overgrown and did play it, but i expected there will be another good zombie game with female protag like overgrown. Well there are many female protag zombie game, but almost all of them are side scrolling

SilverZenitH

Jan 27, 2020
That is only if you are using the gallery mod will the crystal show up. If its not there you don't have it installed.

how do i install it ? what i mean dialogue is when the sex scene happening it usually have dialogue right but when i play the scene on the theatre there's no dialogue just proceed to action

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
how do i install it ? what i mean dialogue is when the sex scene happening it usually have dialogue right but when i play the scene on the theatre there's no dialogue just proceed to action
Go to the OP post and use the link for the gallery mod. After downloading and extracting it you will see a folder called www. Open up your Zombie Retreat game folder and cut and past the www folder here. When you get prompted about duplicate files overwrite the all. An that is it. The gallery mod should now be installed. If you are still having trouble let me know.

SilverZenitH

Jan 27, 2020
Go to the OP post and use the link for the gallery mod. After downloading and extracting it you will see a folder called www. Open up your Zombie Retreat game folder and cut and past the www folder here. When you get prompted about duplicate files overwrite the all. An that is it. The gallery mod should now be installed. If you are still having trouble let me know.

hmm it seems i just found on the other website and i get the imagecche the canvas error do u believe to happen as well

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes