S0lid_Sn4ke

Mar 17, 2019
Hey guys i wanted to ask a question about a side quest given by Talia "An Illusive Encounter" i completed it and also the main story but the sidequest doesnt appear as completed but as an Active quest which is weird i even talked with talia and she said that the dark energy is already faded and nothing more i can talk about the topic with her :V

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Hey guys i wanted to ask a question about a side quest given by Talia "An Illusive Encounter" i completed it and also the main story but the sidequest doesnt appear as completed but as an Active quest which is weird i even talked with talia and she said that the dark energy is already faded and nothing more i can talk about the topic with her :V
I think that becomes complete when you finish the game and start up the quest Epilogue - A Dark Secret.

How do I get Nightshade Berries?
There are a couple of ways to get Nightshade Berries. The first is to look for spots that look like this.
1.PNG

You can also get them by trading with Jessie and by teaming up with Cherry.

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
i hope i can see leslie on 2nd sequel, and she is pregnant (i really wanna see scarlettann preganant art)
people might dislike me for always bringing about pregnant mod but dang i wanna see!!

if someone wants to make ntr mod, i very much welcome it hehe :) #just kidding

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
i hope i can see leslie on 2nd sequel, and she is pregnant (i really wanna see scarlettann preganant art)
people might dislike me for always bringing about pregnant mod but dang i wanna see!!

if someone wants to make ntr mod, i very much welcome it hehe :) #just kidding
At least we can see her pregnant is enough, No need for intercourse.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
At least we can see her pregnant is enough, No need for intercourse.
It'll be cool to see her & Talia as preggos in the sequel. Anyway speaking about the sequel, MC num2 has a revolver in place of a pistol so I've been wondering his counterparts to MC num1 might be like this:

crossbow - long flatbow

club - mace

shotgun - repeating rifle

Reactions: Mr.Hide

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
It'll be cool to see her & Talia as preggos in the sequel. Anyway speaking about the sequel, MC num2 has a revolver in place of a pistol so I've been wondering his counterparts to MC num1 might be like this:

crossbow - long flatbow

club - mace

shotgun - repeating rifle
Agree with Crossbow - Long flatbow.
But I thought Club - Combat Shovel
And many improvised weapons.

Volfram148

Jun 22, 2021
Hello. Help with editing the game , which tool or application is suitable? RPG maker? But which version? I want to edit and add a couple of scenes.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes