Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
how do i instal Individual CGs & Animations patch in the game do i just simply put the folders in the main game folders ?
That isn't a patch. Those are higher quality CG's of the game. You don't install them.

Hello. Help with editing the game , which tool or application is suitable? RPG maker? But which version? I want to edit and add a couple of scenes.
This game is in RPG Maker MV.

I mean ZR 1.0.4. I dont see "Game" icon for editing.
That is the game exe. Just renamed.

And the last qustion -
how to convert from Jpeg or png format to .rpgmvp?
Use this.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
That site can do both.

1.PNG

If you want to go from PNG to RPGMVP you need to first select the system.json. This is usually found in the data folder. After that select detect. If successful the En/Decrypt-Code bar should change from red to green and now have a code in it. Then in the En/Decrypt-File(s) section select what ever files you want. Then depending on the files you can decrypt a RPGM file or use the Re-encrypt button to make a file into a RPGM format. Just make sure to select the correct one. In this case it would be MV.

Volfram148

Jun 22, 2021
That site can do both.

View attachment 1261927

If you want to go from PNG to RPGMVP you need to first select the system.json. This is usually found in the data folder. After that select detect. If successful the En/Decrypt-Code bar should change from red to green and now have a code in it. Then in the En/Decrypt-File(s) section select what ever files you want. Then depending on the files you can decrypt a RPGM file or use the Re-encrypt button to make a file into a RPGM format. Just make sure to select the correct one. In this case it would be MV.
ok,thx, i understand this moment, but i don not see picture in RPG Maker. Where is mistake?
1624481990031.png

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
I'm sure this has been asked but I couldnt find it. What are the relationships before Patreon censors? Leslie is mom, Rachel is sister, what else?

BejoGuk

Apr 30, 2018
Hello, I've got a problem while playing this game.

On the mission where we take Leslie to the secret camp when the zombie appears why they ran really fast? I can't even beat the first wave cause they ran really fast.

Does anybody encounter the same problem?

Thank you and have a nice day

bobmask

Apr 23, 2020
Yup. So much promise. Similar gorgeous artwork. Themes of MILF/Incest/Male protag. And the creator's similarly working on another project simultaneously, which is a very ominous warning sign. At least Nergal's still alive and may revamp AZL. :/

I wanna love this game but I've seen how this movie ends. Don't wanna get heartbroken again. :(
well this game is mostly finished from what ive seen, its actually on steam but costs money

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
well this game is mostly finished from what ive seen, its actually on steam but costs money
You used your first post to quote one from me nearly three years ago ...?

Yes, the game is actually finished, and if you want it for free, it's on this site (and many others).
Siren's working on a sequel now. Also, we have a new president and went through a global pandemic since 2018, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Tensa Zangetsu1000

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
If you choose the option for Ann to be masturbating in her bedroom, how many days must you wait for her to do so again?

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes