Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Hi , How can I begin leslie "homerun" ??? I downloaded the latest version, but I don't know how to start homerun. It's not even find in the walkthrough which you attached.... Can u help me?
By home run it means have sex with Leslie. It is covered in the walkthrough. You need to go to the special wardrobe section.

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
At version 1.04 I thougt it was finished, because it was marked as 'completed'. Now I see a 'more completed' version. Im puzzled.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I was wondering about this myself. Will this game get anymore updates? I thought it was finished a while ago? :unsure:
someone refresh my memory please, this game was not complete long time ago? I remember finishing it...
At version 1.04 I thougt it was finished, because it was marked as 'completed'. Now I see a 'more completed' version. Im puzzled.
Same here. Not sure what happened
Every year there is a contest to determine who the fandom thinks is the best girl/boy. The boy one is just for fun, but the one for the girls will have the winner get an extra scene in there game. Leslie from Zombie Retreat 1 won the first tournament and Meredith from Zombie Retreat 2 won the 2nd. The 3rd was a tie between Rachel and Jessie both from Zombie Retreat 1. So at some point we will get another update regarding Rachel and Jessie. Yes the game is complete, but it is just getting some small post release updates.

how do I get the gallery to wok? ive killed every zombie
If you kill the zombies in Recreation center a sparkle will appear near the TV. This will be a gaming console that the MC takes back to his room. Interacting with it in your room will take you to the gallery.

Shoemanchu

Apr 3, 2023
I know a lot of people dislike when developers add content to old finished games but Siren is no slacker. They do this specifically by popular request but they pump out regular updates and new projects. Because they have several projects going at once and don't always release a monthly update it can be a bit frustrating that they go back, but it's by popular request from their paying customers.

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
Every year there is a contest to determine who the fandom thinks is the best girl/boy. The boy one is just for fun, but the one for the girls will have the winner get an extra scene in there game. Leslie from Zombie Retreat 1 won the first tournament and Meredith from Zombie Retreat 2 won the 2nd. The 3rd was a tie between Rachel and Jessie both from Zombie Retreat 1. So at some point we will get another update regarding Rachel and Jessie. Yes the game is complete, but it is just getting some small post release updates.

If you kill the zombies in Recreation center a sparkle will appear near the TV. This will be a gaming console that the MC takes back to his room. Interacting with it in your room will take you to the gallery.
No shit Leslie won. The zombie retreat 2 guy looks like a homosexual.

StrangeSilver

Jan 20, 2021
I have updated the gallery mod. This updates the mod to work with the PC version 1.1.0. I decided to remove the restriction to have the main game finished before accessing the mod rooms. Now when you gain access to the in game gallery room you will have access to the mod rooms. In order to get the in game gallery you need to kill all of the zombies in the Recreation Camp. When you do you will see a sparkle next to the TV. This will give you video game console. Now when you examine the console now found in your bedroom it will take you to the gallery. The mod areas can be reached by examining the crystals.

However some of the content will be unavailable until you have unlocked the scene or costumes naturally in game. In addition I have added the ability to view the photo you get from Jessie's bag in the scene replay room. I have also added more clarification when selecting Ann's scenes in the scene replay room.

Installing this mod also includes the title mod. If you run into any problems please let me know.

Gallery mod only works with the official PC release. Compressed versions may cause errors.

HOW TO INSTALL

1. Extract the contents of the zip.
2. There should be a folder called www.
3. Move/copy the www into the the main game folder. (The same place as the exe)
4. If you get a message about files with the same name. Select replace all duplicate files.
5. That is it the mod should be installed. When you enter the in game gallery you should see 2 crystals. Those will take you to the mod areas.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gallery Mod

1685159363802.png

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes