Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Mermaid Queen (Town of Passion) VS Leslie (Zombie's Retreat 1)

R13.png

Cherry (Zombie's Retreat 1) VS Fae (Town of Passion)

R14.png

Caroline (Zombie's Retreat 1) VS Jamie (Zombie's Retreat 2)

R15.png

Here is the bracket.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if the show is on witter then i will never see it one because i made account's but twitter and discord say's they are not there but when i go to make them they already are there but then i can not log in to them. tryed telling them that but i can't open my email because my bro told me that hackers have made foults sites of the compainy my email is on

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Alright, SO the moral of the story is, if you have a big dick, it doesn't matter if you are a young teen (Just look at the MC from the CAMEO here, might be 12 if that) or if you are surrounded by family, the magnetic attraction is unstoppable.

Reactions: Bloodguard

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Fiona (Zombie's Retreat 2) VS Natasha (Zombie's Retreat 1)

R17.png

Here is the bracket.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Ann (Zombie's Retreat 1) VS Goo Queen (Town of Passion)

R21.png

Here is the bracket.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Serena (Zombie's Retreat 1) VS Dark Queen (Sexy Quest)

R24.png

Here is the bracket.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Aphrodite (Kingdom of Passion) VS Rachel (Zombie's Retreat 1)

R33.png

Here is the bracket.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

2024 Plans.png

Zombie's Retreat (1 & 2) | 2024 Plans!

Hey everyone!

It's crazy to think the year is already coming to a close. But I'm so excited to share some of the things that I have planned for next year! 2024 should be quite an eventful year for both Zombie's Retreat 1 & 2 so let's just jump right into it!

== Milf Showdown 2022 Updates ==

In case you missed it, both Jessie and Rachel from Zombie's Retreat 1 tied for first place in last years Milf Showdown (formerly Character Showdown) tournament. I decided to honor their tie by giving them both brand new costumes & scenes to celebrate.

Both characters have received their new looks and I love how they turned out!

The current plan is to split the updates into two separate ones starting with Jessie's. People have been asking me for years now, what exactly is in Jessie's shed?! Well... I think it's almost time for you all to find out!

While Rachel's costume is complete, her scene still needs to be completed so her update will come at a later point.

Both of these scenes will result in updates to the original Zombie's Retreat 1 game. I am still determining if/how I will incorporate the scenes in Zombie's Retreat 2 so stay tuned for a more fleshed out announcement.

Don't forget, the current Milf Showdown 2023 tournament is currently active over on the Discord channel! The first round of votes are still going on and there's already been some very tough match ups.

== Zombie's Retreat 2 ==

Zombie's Retreat 2 should also have quite an eventful year with a wide variety of updates that I want to work on.

- Grid Expansion & Extra Activities -

The Grid had a few small updates recently that I think are helping flesh out some of the original vision for what I want to do with the customization options but there's still much more to be done! Some of these expansions should also include NSFW scenes with various survivors so for those who don't care about gameplay changes, I've got you covered too ;)

- Story Updates -

Of course, the story must continue! With the recent Jamie update, the story has still been slowly building. The next story update should be a bit more impactful with some new reveals and some new twists to experience! For those who have been interested in the storyline, 2024 should be a fun year for that!

- Holiday Events -

There's at least one, possibly two new holiday updates that I'd like to work on this year! Holiday updates require a lot of early planning so I don't want to over promise in this area too much quite yet. We'll see what the year brings!

========

I get frequently asked when Zombie's Retreat 2 will be completed. The answer is, I don't know just yet but my anticipation is early 2025. So while there's a lot planned for 2024, realistically, my remaining plans will likely be too much to cram all into one year. Still, 2024 should be the last full year of development for ZR2 and should make quite a lot of progress in reaching that final release.

Thank you all so much for a wonderful year! Cheers to 2024! See you soon with a first look preview of the next update!

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Jessie (Zombie's Retreat 1) VS Sophie (Kingdom of Passion)

R34.png

Talia (Zombie's Retreat 1) VS Akane (Town of Passion)

R36.png

Here is the bracket.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Ashley (Zombie's Retreat 1) VS Michelle (Zombie's Retreat 2)

R38.png

Here is the bracket.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Cherry (Zombie's Retreat 1) VS Leslie (Zombie's Retreat 1)

R40.png

Caroline (Zombie's Retreat 1) VS Nyx (Town of Passion)

R41.png

Here is the bracket.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Ann (Zombie's Retreat 1) VS Stacy (Zombie's Retreat 2)

R43.png

Serena (Zombie's Retreat 1) VS Juliette (Sexy Quest)

R45.png

Here is the bracket.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Rachel (Zombie's Retreat 1) VS Sera (Town of Passion)

R49.png

Jessie (Zombie's Retreat 1) VS Rose (Town of Passion)

R50.png

Here is the bracket.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Ashley (Zombie's Retreat 1) VS Lucy (Zombie's Retreat 2)

R52.png

Linda (House Chores) VS Leslie (Zombie's Retreat 1)

R53.png

Fiona (Zombie's Retreat 2) VS Caroline (Zombie's Retreat 1)

R54.png

Here is the bracket.

Reactions: Pepenone

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Serena (Zombie's Retreat 1) VS Julie (House Chores)

R55.png

Jenny (Zombie's Retreat 2) VS Emily (House Chores)

R56.png

Rachel (Zombie's Retreat 1) VS Talia (Zombie's Retreat 1)

R57.png

Here is the bracket.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes