Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Ann (Zombie's Retreat 1) VS Rose (Town of Passion)

R58.png

Linda (House Chores) VS Caroline (Zombie's Retreat 1)

R60.png

Here is the bracket.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Rachel (Zombie's Retreat 1) VS Lucy (Zombie's Retreat 2)

R61.png

Ann (Zombie's Retreat 1) VS Julie (House Chores)

R62.png

Here is the bracket.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

v1.2 SoonA.png

Zombie's Retreat 1 - V1.2 | First Look!

Hey everyone!

I hope you all have had a wonderful holidays! As the new year approaches, it's time to look at what's on the horizon for Zombie's Retreat! This time, we're taking a step back to Camp Zomi ;)

== Version 1.2 ==

V1.2 is the first half of the 2022 Milf Showdown updates. This one will feature Jessie in a special new costume & event! Later in 2024, the second half of the update will release featuring Rachel in her own costume/event as well.

This update will be a very short one as it's meant to be a bonus event like the previous Leslie/Meredith royalty costumes. It should release sometime in January so expect a more exact release date announcement coming up soon!

I was a bit undecided on revealing the costume for Jessie early. (Tossed and turned on the idea more than I needed to probably) But I decided to reveal it for the release promo so people aren't staring at a strange looking silhouette all month long! The full, uncovered reveal of this costume is still available for $1+ ZR2 Patrons if you want to check it out in more 'detail'.

Many of you can probably guess how this update will play out by the costume. I hope you're all looking forward to seeing this different side to Jessie!

== ZR2 | February Update ==

Currently, I don't plan to release the Jessie scene in Zombie's Retreat 2. Unlike Meredith & Leslie who had mirrored events for both ZR1 & ZR2, this time both Rachel and Jessie are both ZR1 exclusive.

For now, assume that this event will only be released in ZR1. I am still exploring some ideas so if things change between now and the release of V1.2, I'll be sure to keep you all informed!

Zombie's Retreat 2 content & updates that are being worked on too currently! My goal is to release an update for ZR2 in February so 2024 can start off with plenty of Zombie's Retreat goodies! As we move into January I will be sure to update you all on these plans as well!

== Meredith | Milf Showdown 2023 Finals ==

Lastly, tonight begins the final round of voting for the 2023 Milf Showdown championship!

This time, the ladies of the Zombie's Retreat universe have found very tough competition against the House Chores ladies. The finals are Meredith (ZR2) vs Linda (HC)! That round will begin in a few hours from the time of this post and will end 48 hours afterwards.

If Meredith wins, despite being a former champion, she will still receive a brand new costume & scene to celebrate so if you'd like to see that, get those votes in over on the Siren's Domain Discord. $1+ Patron's receive invites once their Discord acct is linked.

If Meredith loses, don't worry. She's not done receiving new scenes in ZR2 so you don't have to worry too much ;)

======

That's everything for this first look post! Quite a bit of news and updates to look forward to next year!

Thank you for your support and making this such a fun year working on Zombie's Retreat 2! Have a happy New Year and I'll see you all soon with more updates and teasers!

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
From Siren's patreon.

v1.2 SoonA.png

Hey everyone!

I hope you all have had a wonderful holidays! As the new year approaches, it's time to look at what's on the horizon for Zombie's Retreat! This time, we're taking a step back to Camp Zomi ;)

== Version 1.2 ==

V1.2 is the first half of the 2022 Milf Showdown updates. This one will feature Jessie in a special new costume & event! Later in 2024, the second half of the update will release featuring Rachel in her own costume/event as well.

This update will be a very short one as it's meant to be a bonus event like the previous Leslie/Meredith royalty costumes. It should release sometime in January so expect a more exact release date announcement coming up soon!

I was a bit undecided on revealing the costume for Jessie early. (Tossed and turned on the idea more than I needed to probably) But I decided to reveal it for the release promo so people aren't staring at a strange looking silhouette all month long! The full, uncovered reveal of this costume is still available for $1+ ZR2 Patrons if you want to check it out in more 'detail'.

Many of you can probably guess how this update will play out by the costume. I hope you're all looking forward to seeing this different side to Jessie!

Currently, I don't plan to release the Jessie scene in Zombie's Retreat 2. Unlike Meredith & Leslie who had mirrored events for both ZR1 & ZR2, this time both Rachel and Jessie are both ZR1 exclusive.

For now, assume that this event will only be released in ZR1. I am still exploring some ideas so if things change between now and the release of V1.2, I'll be sure to keep you all informed!

Zombie's Retreat 2 content & updates that are being worked on too currently! My goal is to release an update for ZR2 in February so 2024 can start off with plenty of Zombie's Retreat goodies! As we move into January I will be sure to update you all on these plans as well!

Lastly, tonight begins the final round of voting for the 2023 Milf Showdown championship!

This time, the ladies of the Zombie's Retreat universe have found very tough competition against the House Chores ladies. The finals are Meredith (ZR2) vs Linda (HC)! That round will begin in a few hours from the time of this post and will end 48 hours afterwards.

If Meredith wins, despite being a former champion, she will still receive a brand new costume & scene to celebrate so if you'd like to see that, get those votes in over on the Siren's Domain Discord. $1+ Patron's receive invites once their Discord acct is linked.

If Meredith loses, don't worry. She's not done receiving new scenes in ZR2 so you don't have to worry too much ;)

======

That's everything for this first look post! Quite a bit of news and updates to look forward to next year!

Thank you for your support and making this such a fun year working on Zombie's Retreat 2! Have a happy New Year and I'll see you all soon with more updates and teasers!

They haven't even considered to create a special event/ wardrobe constume that makes everyone naked for exhitionism? Hope this idea of exhitionism/ vouriysm is taken into consideration by the devs.

Reactions: Bloodguard

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
They haven't even considered to create a special event/ wardrobe constume that makes everyone naked for exhitionism? Hope this idea of exhitionism/ vouriysm is taken into consideration by the devs.

Zr1 has been finished for like 2 years or so now, this is just "universe" bonus content for fans. I doubt there will be events that involve the whole cast. unless a modder uses the preexisting content to make a "DLC" for it... Scarlett is already working on so few projects. (Solo artist, who also has a busy life, who for the record jumped off 3 or 4 projects in the past 2 years or so...)

(this is maybe a moment for AI to streamline these preexisting models? if you were looking for specific content/art)

• Sad
Reactions: cxvii

moonkit

Jan 31, 2023
hello anyone help, i cant go to basement. everytime i try to go down to basement, i cant move or do anything. its like the game stopped working. wont respond if i pressed any key. im playing the pc version. can anyone help? love the game but cant go anywhere coz cant craft due to game stuck/jammed whenever i go basement

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
hello anyone help, i cant go to basement. everytime i try to go down to basement, i cant move or do anything. its like the game stopped working. wont respond if i pressed any key. im playing the pc version. can anyone help? love the game but cant go anywhere coz cant craft due to game stuck/jammed whenever i go basement

Which mission, is this the Rachel (blue hair) mission?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Have you made any modifications to the game or your save?

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
From Siren's patreon.

v1.2 SoonA.png

Hey everyone!

== Version 1.2 ==

======

So any idea when will it be out? Come to think of it, both Jessica & Rachel only have 2 outfits each. Only Leslie has the most while a number of them such as Talia & Natasha only have 1

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

Progress Report | ZR1 & ZR2 News!

Hey everyone!

Today I wanted to share a few different things for both ZR1 & ZR2 so you can stay up to speed with what's going on.

== ZR1 v1.2 Release Window ==

First, the next update for Zombie's Retreat 1, version 1.2 will be releasing at the end of the month!

I am currently targeting a weekend release so you can expect to see it on/around Thursday or Friday Jan 25/26th.

As a reminder, this update will be a brief one. It's a short event for Jessie to celebrate her tying for first place with Rachel in the 2022 Milf Showdown tournament!

== Future ZR1 Updates ==

In addition to the v1.2 update, I've been working on a 'bigger' update for Zombie's Retreat 1 that I'm incredibly excited to share later this year! A lot of work has been going into it and I think ZR1 fans should really enjoy it.

As far as what the update is, I'm going to wait until it's just about finished before revealing it so you'll just have to stay tuned over the next couple of months or so.

And of course, the second half of the 2022 Milf Showdown updates, Rachel, still needs her special costume & scene added. However, I'd like to save this update until after the 'big' ZR1 update.

== Zombie's Retreat 2 ==

Don't think I've forgotten about ZR2! I'm happy to announce that the next update for Zombie's Retreat 2 will be a special seasonal event!

I'm targeting a February release. This should give you some hints as to what the seasonal event might be.

Teasers for that update will start up right after ZR1 v1.2 releases. But for now, I'll leave you all with a small message:

Meredith fans... I know many of you were devastated about her placing second in the 2023 Milf Showdown competition. But as I mentioned before, I have plenty more content planned for her and I think you're really going to like this next update! ;)

======

2024 is shaping up to be an eventful year for Zombie's Retreat! I hope you're all looking forward to these next few updates. Thank you all so much for your support!

I'll see you all soon with the official release date announcement and the release of ZR1 v1.2!

Sanif786

Nov 15, 2021
I need help I downloaded Android version from upload heavan and it gave me zip file I don't know how to install it please help

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

ZR1 V1.2 | Releasing Tomorrow!

Hey everyone!

Zombie's Retreat 1 - Version 1.2 will be releasing tomorrow, Friday Jan 26th! (Saturday for some timezones)

Since Zombie's Retreat 1 is already completed and sold, this release is a little different. Once it's out, the game will be updated over on the .

I'll be activating the $5+ ZR Patron discount again for about two weeks after the update's been released. So if you are a $5+ ZR Patron, you can link your Patreon account over on itch and receive a download code to avoid having to purchase it.

If you've already purchased ZR1 and are using the account that you bought it from, you should not need to repurchase the game either.

======

Lastly, this is a short update! It's a bonus costume and scene for Jessie so don't expect a ton of new play time.

In case you missed some recent announcements, I'm working on something cool for ZR1 that should be done later this year. And next month, I plan to release an update for Zombie's Retreat 2 as well. So there's plenty more coming up for players who want more content.

======

I hope you all are looking forward to Jessie's new outfit!

Thank you all so much for playing Zombie's Retreat 1 & 2! I'll see you soon with the new update!

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes