astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
I used my last save at the end of v0.4 and found a glitch when I went to the boiler room at the pool looking for supplies. The screen went totally black and stayed that way, even though the rest of the game seemed to be working?! It was like the MC had been blinded. Anyone else experienced this? Thanks.
Just got the same bug. hope nothing important in there.

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
Short update but cant complain. Its just that im getting a wibe that Sirer is neglecting the "taboo" part in both of his games in his updates.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
Starting new game while already making one= there is now 75% higher chance none of them will be finished
likely they will cross over in future update and a good game allway being update never ending or a new season of that game so when you beat the first one the other one you want to play more

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Good but short update! The MC needs to grow some pot in his new herb garden, to keep the women happy till he gets to bang them! He might have to gather/grow more food in case they get the munchies though!:p

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Short update but cant complain. Its just that im getting a wibe that Sirer is neglecting the "taboo" part in both of his games in his updates.
That's Patreon's fault more than Siren's but the games were never meant to be solely "taboo" either. They were always just options for the harem, but so far the mother and sister characters are the only ones that have their "story" complete and all scenes involving them in the game. ToP is vastly more about Minerva that it ever was about the mum and aunt.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Found a major bug in the update, got to the gardens went thru everything to get to the large plant, saved it before stepping into the hot spot (circle) then tried to save it again once I was into the boss fight, got a buzzing sound (because your not allowed to save during, apparently) got killed went to load up Continue and got the error sound (buzzing) hit F5 to reset and tried again only to find the save file got deleted out of the folder.

I'm not starting all over again to get to that point, so I'm going to wait for the next update, I'm to pissed off to want to bother with the game at this point. I usually have 2 or 3 save files, but since I have gone thru this game a number of times, I didnt feel the need to do that, since the game is pretty straight forward, no forking of the game based on decisions!

EDIT Should also note I'm not sure if this bug occurs dur the other boss fight when Rachel and the MC go for the boombox.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Hey Guys, I need some help here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks.
There is a purple valve it doesn't exactly match the color of the flowers in blocking the door. Also note you may (if possible) turn the valve for the red flowers to close, I saw an opening off to the right of the next scene but a red flower was blocking the opening. YOur going to wanna do that before turning the Purple valve

HitmanBond

May 23, 2017
How get incide the botanic centre ? I found Natasha sister at the botanic centre , but she run in it ! How i can go there ?! The dor is loked and i can not find the key !!

marthal

May 12, 2017
"You will have to furnish Natasha's room to progress" where i have the furniture ? i can't craft the furniture

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
"You will have to furnish Natasha's room to progress" where i have the furniture ? i can't craft the furniture
You'll need to interact with the table in the basement. Scroll down to Bedroom Construction. It takes a bunch of materials, and likely the Scrap Wood is the one you don't have much of. You'll need to construct an axe (which also takes wood, I think) and chop down some logs, or randomly find them in item deposits. Step on the yellow circle that appears in the BOTTOM MIDDLE bedroom, as I believe that's Natasha's.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes