Silvallié

Dec 22, 2018
I have a bug when I want to see the X-ray of Poison Ivy when I want to experiment with her the animation is above the X-ray and I have a doppelgänger of Ashley those are the only bug I've seen so far.

Reactions: myself

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I'm sadly stuck here also lol, can't figure out how to get rid of the plants.
The MC has to craft the antidote in the basement, but can't be used to clear the vines until a later version's released. That's the message I got when I tried to use it.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I crafted an intermediate garden a while back and don't know where to install it. Does it replace the basic one or has it's own plot?:unsure:

RARTE96

Oct 30, 2018
HELP PLEASE
When a try opening the aplication, another one name ''node-webkit'' apears and it says:
''Unable to parse package.json
Can't read file''
It also happen with te previous beta when a little while ago it runs perfectly
Could somebody tell me how to fix this please?

Alastaire

Apr 17, 2017
I crafted an intermediate garden a while back and don't know where to install it. Does it replace the basic one or has it's own plot?:unsure:
All the intermediate stuff replaces the basic, so they go in the same spot. I.E. Intermediate Garden replaces Basic Garden, Intermediate Water Collector replaces basic and so forth.

letmegitdat

Oct 12, 2017
I have a bug when I want to see the X-ray of Poison Ivy when I want to experiment with her the animation is above the X-ray and I have a doppelgänger of Ashley those are the only bug I've seen so far.
Also the garden key should probably be a "Key Item".

Alastaire

Apr 17, 2017
The MC has to craft the antidote in the basement, but can't be used to clear the vines until a later version's released. That's the message I got when I tried to use it.
I don't even have any kind of Antidote or anything other than the tools etc that the intermediate pack gives you. Not sure where you got the antidote from.

ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
Out of curiosity is there a way to replay the prior sexual encounters with the various women or is there no replay function at the moment?

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I don't even have any kind of Antidote or anything other than the tools etc that the intermediate pack gives you. Not sure where you got the antidote from.
You find the book to craft the last 3 (18 of 18) items, including the potion when you complete the mission to find Natasha's sister.

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
I found some kind of bug when i went to the steam room[where you save Ashley].
It just gone black entire game's screen and I couldn't remove it[even quit the room].
[Load save still ok]

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
I used my last save at the end of v0.4 and found a glitch when I went to the boiler room at the pool looking for supplies. The screen went totally black and stayed that way, even though the rest of the game seemed to be working?! It was like the MC had been blinded. Anyone else experienced this? Thanks.
Me too [but reload save still work.]

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes