U

User_897603

Most of all, this game doesn't need any cheat. AZL was quite difficult in the beginning because items (food, water, bullets) were scarce: you don't have this problem with ZR at all.

It looks like people are getting dumber and dumber: they want easier and easier games :rolleyes:

Anyway, if they're really that desperate, why don't they edit their saves using saveeditonline? :sneaky:
Once I learned the camp and lake I could make the rounds to every building in 10 minutes and collect resources in addition to crafting shovels and axes. You can pile up resources easily. People are lazy I guess. I've already built three extra bedrooms in no time.
It's actually a pretty fun game aside from the sexual content. Normally I detest rpgm but the areas are small enough that it's not tedious running around and there's plentiful quests to make it fun.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
is a remake, i just played the first 3 days in game and looks good, i liked more the nergal sister she was loving and caring and this one seems to be a bitch
NO, EXCUSE ME, YOU CAN'T MAKE A FUCKING REMAKE OF SOMETHING THAT ISN'T FINISHED, THIS IS CALLED "BE A SON OF BITCH" ANOTHER INFINITE GAME THAT WILL NEVER FINISHED , ONE MORE TO THE COLLECTION
The game mechanics are 90% the same. Storyline is quite different. Quests are totally different.

You can call it a sequel.

You can't call this a "remake", otherwise you should call any "old style" detective story a Sherlock Holmes' remake.

BTW, AZL isn't finished. IT IS 99,99999% complete: it just needs some fixes.

Reactions: PugWug

PugWug

Jul 4, 2017
v0.5.2 has just been released to the public on the Patreon page. I'd offer the link, but I'm just a lazy prick :p

elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
I actually really like this game. Too bad there is no scene selection option though (or I am blind)

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes