Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
Everyone.... I found some kind of bug.
when you has more that 4 HP and got hit,Our doctor will not heal you [doesn't trigger HJ/BJ] ,Weapon swap also doesn't disappear until trigger The screen.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Before I download and play this game... is the incest content removed like Mother's name change, guys?
When you start a new game the game will ask you to type in what the women are to you.
I think by default the blond is your maid, blue hair chick your tutor and the redhead your camp counselor.
Originally the blond girl was your mom, the girl with the blue in her hair your sister and the red head (or brunette ?) your aunt.
But to avoid patreon he changed it and made it optional to choose what they are to you.

Just change them back if you want incest or leave them as they are if you don't.
The other girls roles aren't changeable and have no relation to you.

ross_oneri

Apr 7, 2018
When you start a new game the game will ask you to type in what the women are to you.
I think by default the blond is your maid, blue hair chick your tutor and the redhead your camp counselor.
Originally the blond girl was your mom, the girl with the blue in her hair your sister and the red head (or brunette ?) your aunt.
But to avoid patreon he changed it and made it optional to choose what they are to you.

Just change them back if you want incest or leave them as they are if you don't.
The other girls roles aren't changeable and have no relation to you.
Alrighty then. Thanks.

Gin Tama

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
You mean this?
thanks bud!! Is there a changelog somewhere?

EDIT:
0.5.2 Changelog

== Scene Player Upgrades ==
-Leslie Movie Sex
-Other scene tweaks

-Fixed some issues with converting previous scenes leading to crashes
-Other misc changes/improvements

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Did you see the fucking tag of COMPLETED somewhere??? that game was left , abandoned, that'S ALL

you cant make a game with a promise to finish it that's why pns pay money, and then once u feel like, abandonthe game and 1 year later release a fucking lie as REMAKE , is so fucking absurd
The authors are different, dude.

Siren - Town of Passion's author - asked Nergal (AZL's author): "do you mind if I write a remake of your game?" THE ANSWER WAS: "Yes, I do mind, therefore I don't give you the permission to do it".

So Siren decided to change the storyline and its setting.

I think he's making quite a good job.

Meanwhile, more than 1 YEAR AGO, Nergal came back from Mars and wrote on his Patreon page that he was going to finish AZL. Then he stated that he was going to fix the bugs and improve some game mechanics ONLY. He didn't release anything at all and you can bet that he will never release anything. Period. Meanwhile, people are still giving him 1800 $ each month on Patreon...

Cadam Warlock

Jun 14, 2017
I know there are methods (guess they are called cheats) to change the names/roles of some of the female characters, but is there are way to change the protag's name?

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
Quick question, who is natasha? Is she the girl om thr red swimsuit? Cuz i rescued her a in 0.4 i think bit she wont say anything new in the 0.5, or is natasha the brown skin girl on the cover? If so, where is she?

Dec 26, 2018
The authors are different, dude.

Siren - Town of Passion's author - asked Nergal (AZL's author): "do you mind if I write a remake of your game?" THE ANSWER WAS: "Yes, I do mind, therefore I don't give you the permission to do it".

So Siren decided to change the storyline and its setting.

I think he's making quite a good job.

Meanwhile, more than 1 YEAR AGO, Nergal came back from Mars and wrote on his Patreon page that he was going to finish AZL. Then he stated that he was going to fix the bugs and improve some game mechanics ONLY. He didn't release anything at all and you can bet that he will never release anything. Period. Meanwhile, people are still giving him 1800 $ each month on Patreon...
KEEP ME UPDATED FAM!

sakki123

Jan 12, 2018
I didn't find the way to find Natasha, can someone send print to me?
"Go to the dirt patch there will be a new girl(Natasha) you can talk to."

Randeza

May 16, 2018
i really like this game, looking forward to new uppdates. My only concern is why have the mega download been removed ?

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes