4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DasNero

Jul 6, 2020
Hi DasNero,
Could I confirm that I understand the announcement correctly, in that there will be no Set 56 from this artist? Zumi posts their work on Gumroad based on sets and I've been emulating the same structure to make sure I don't miss something
Thanks in advance
As I understand the post, Set 56 will be delayed till January 2022 the earliest and the numerical labeling with just keep going uninterrupted.

Cheers

Reactions: Voyager2

Voyager2

Dec 15, 2020
As I understand the post, Set 56 will be delayed till January 2022 the earliest and the numerical labeling with just keep going uninterrupted.

Cheers
Ok, thanks for the clarification.....much appreciated. Hopefully the artist does return in Jan 2022 with the same high quality;):cool:

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Sets 32, 33, 36, 37 have no active working links at all.

Filesupload is also dead, cannot access the site at all. All those links should be removed.

Nopy has been offline for weeks now, so those links should be removed.

Last edited:

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
how to remove watermark zumi? help me pleasee!!!!
Try using a photo editing program such as Adobe Photoshop. If the layer for the watermark is not separate from the rest of the art, then you will have to manually edit the watermark out yourself.

A quick and simple way to do it is to use the Spot Healing Brush tool in photoshop. That tool will allow you to "fill in" anything with a sample derived from the surrounding area. It won't always be perfect because the program has to interpolate and guess what should go in the spot that you marked with the Spot Healing Brush tool.

That is just one way to "remove" watermarks. You can also redraw parts of the artwork yourself to supplement what you did with the Spot Healing Brush tool. This will make the watermark removal look more natural and less obvious.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote