4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Death69inc

Oct 24, 2018
They did get like over $100k for one of their NFTs. Maybe they're focusing on those more.
and in this age I thought a com was a waste of money as it seems to get posted even when you paid for it ... now you pay 100k for a nft that is or will be plastered all over the net ....but you own it lol

• Haha
Reactions: Malvadon

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
and in this age I thought a com was a waste of money as it seems to get posted even when you paid for it ... now you pay 100k for a nft that is or will be plastered all over the net ....but you own it lol
I read this fantastic explanation of what a NFT is - "It is like being married to a woman but letting everyone bang her regardless whether you want it or not". :LOL:

Last edited:

88cmflak

Dec 6, 2019
Does seem like Zumi is starting to phone it in of late doesn't it?
It seemed so...Even if he's not into NFT I'm guessing he got burned out. NSFW artist had to draw so many pieces and variations in a month so after years of doing the same thing all over again I'm not surprised if he got tired. Just look at how low effort his recent drawing compared to years before. Can't blame him. He's only human.
image_2022-01-26_045655.png image_2022-01-26_045247.png

yubinwow

Dec 27, 2021
Hello everyone! Is there anyone who get the full set of wallpapers in set23~31 above the OP?
I have got the pictures of set23~31 from other links, but there are not wallpapers.
Wish someone put a link below this......

Reactions: rongrongzz

DasNero

Jul 6, 2020
does he not make monthly release sets anymore like he used to do
what about his patreons what about them ?
Patreon has been silent for almost 6 months now (without payments being taken); we have had a new years posts about "starting again this January" but nothing since then.
Source: am a patreon.

Cheers

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Basically, he ditched patreon for NFT's. Maybe, at the beginning, he burned out making dozens of variations for arts and kind of relaxed doing one nft in 2 months
Now, and as I understand, he created a mini foundation with 2 other dudes and they do nfs's together
But it's literally 10k variations of this girl. Easier than patreon?

View attachment 1769923
I don't know why people still subbed to his patreon, but NFT's is slowly dying, so maybe there is still hope
If I'm wrong somewhere, feel free to correct me
No one force Zumi to copy Sakimi Chan model that you mostly see from all of those artists who does that. The only artist I see to break out of the BS cycle is Calm. I'm not trying to sound like one of those people on Twitter with either black flags or hammer and sickle in their name. But that one of the main issues I have with capitalism. You have the ability to do that, but should you REALLY do it? If you really need all the money in the world by following those corrupt trends for a quick buck, with the detriment of the audience loyalty that supported you on Patreon, or do you need money that make you somewhat sustainable.

Last edited:

monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020
No one force Zumi to copy Sakimi Chan model that you mostly see from all of those artists who does that. The only artist I see to break out of the BS cycle is Calm. I'm not trying to sound like one of those people with either black flags or hammer and sickle in their name. but that one of the main issues I have with capitalism. You have the ability to do that, but should you REALLY do it? If you really need all the money in the world by following those corrupt trends for a quick buck, with the detriment of the audience loyalty that supported you on Patreon, or do you need money that make you sustainable.
My two cents is that it was the loyal supporters during Patreon that supported him in the early phase of his work. His first artwork from set 1 was good but his artwork evolved too and his followers stayed with him giving him money and fame. They likely gave him feedback to evolve as an artist too, so he then grew to what he is today. My personal biased opinion is that I feel as ab artist one has an obligation to their supporters since the supporters paid for his work and supported him not only financially but mentally too. If no one gave his first artwork any recognition, he wouldn't even be making money on NFT or any platform for that matter.

I mean I like to write erotic stories for free but it's for my own enjoyment. I sometimes get constructive feedback but when no one posts anything or gives me any feedback like a silent ghost, I hit a wall as I'm not sure what to write and which direction to go. When people comment in online forums I can take there ideas and attempt to improve myself. Now I am no artist but I believe the process would be similar.

I could see burnout happening but my limited understanding is that you create a base image and base layout and then it's just you copy pasting several different similar pictures across each other. Again it is true one doesn't need so many variants three to four would be ideal, full clothed (a safe for work), full nude, and two in between like in a bikini or thong/fishnets Four combinations should be good.

This is just my two cent ramble

ivory7777

Apr 11, 2021
isn't NFT going down the drain. Been hearing people losing money with it. It not just Zumi, there are other artist starting to burn out. they just need a break, probably will come back to work if it is their passion. if not than they will move on to something else.

festerloves

Oct 6, 2017
A market system design to anonymously horde wealth suddenly starts to crash at the same time a bunch of oligarchs in a single country got cut off from it, truly a mystery, must be a coincidence. Pure happenstance, I'm sure.

Mostly I want to know if Beeple's dumb ass ever cashed out on that "Largest NFT sale evar!!11!" that kicked the en eff tee scam into the big time. It would be hilarious if he's left holding a bunch of worthless ledger entries.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote