4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Stevangelion

Dec 16, 2020
A market system design to anonymously horde wealth suddenly starts to crash at the same time a bunch of oligarchs in a single country got cut off from it, truly a mystery, must be a coincidence. Pure happenstance, I'm sure.

Mostly I want to know if Beeple's dumb ass ever cashed out on that "Largest NFT sale evar!!11!" that kicked the en eff tee scam into the big time. It would be hilarious if he's left holding a bunch of worthless ledger entries.
Oh god I love this post so much, I hate Beeple so fucking much. Just thank you for this thank you.

festerloves

Oct 6, 2017
Amongst this aggravation about non flushable turds, scamming people on Patreon, and abandoning art to focus on get rich quick scams...

At least they never drew futa.

Reactions: Kzor

Romazeo

May 2, 2021
AFAIK, NFT is something concern with IT? Can't believe artist could change his hobby in such sharp way.. At least, he left behind a lot of high quality arts.

festerloves

Oct 6, 2017
Selling 50 variants of a single pic for five figures a month, or selling 50 variants of a single pic for five figures each is some pretty simple math unfortunately. Also unfortunate is the market falling out from under them half a year after grabbing for that bag, but I have little sympathy.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote