AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
Yes that's what he aimed for, but he hasn't been as productive as he wanted those last two weeks due to health issues. He probably won't finish this week. So it will most likely be out for early June.
Fine by me for all I know. I'd like him to deliver the best work he possibly could do within the time he sees investable.
You only get one chance to close a story like this.

Reactions: azz111 and AlexMpog

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Yes that's what he aimed for, but he hasn't been as productive as he wanted those last two weeks due to health issues. He probably won't finish this week. So it will most likely be out for early June.
Well, as long he give us an epic ending for the game, everything is forgiving, I suppose. :LOL: :LOL: But serious, I really hope COBD will have multiple endings just like DA, because I am really excited about that.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Well, as long he give us an epic ending for the game, everything is forgiving, I suppose. :LOL: :LOL: But serious, I really hope COBD will have multiple endings just like DA, because I am really excited about that.
Likely some variants of endings, probably with whose who and such. So long as the story ends in one hell of a banger and makes for the lack luster of 'Season 2' then great.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlienEDM

MrPirate

Formerly 'Lightfast'
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2021
View attachment 245540

Overview:
Los Angeles, 2042. A city ruled by corporations. A city ruled by the elite.
A city that exemplifies the best and worst of the American Dream.
Millions live their lives in almost blissful ignorance of the excesses of the rich, or the degradation of the poor. Executives hold more power than politicians, the police hold less power than corporate mercenaries.
You are one of those mercenaries, one of the best, and elite tier called Ghosts... but you haven't taken a job in months. That is about to change.
Elsewhere in the city, a young girl is about to become the center of a conflict that could tear the city apart.
As you track her down you'll have allies and enemies, others like you who have been used by the city and spit out. Who will you trust? Who can you afford to?
Each of them has their own dreams, their own motivations, each is broken in their own way. All of it will come together...
In the City of Broken Dreamers
Thread Updated: 2023-06-24
Release Date: 2023-06-23
Developer: PhillyGames - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.14.0 Chapter 14
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Other game: Depraved Awakening
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Trailer:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: -
MEGA -
Chapter 14 patch Only: - MEGA - -
Android (Ch. 12): MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras:
Walkthrough* - Multi Mod* - Video Enhancement Mod* - Spanish - Portuguese - German
Fan Sigs: SIG 1 - SIG 2 - SIG 3 - SIG 4

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 245541 View attachment 245542 View attachment 245543 View attachment 245544 View attachment 245545 View attachment 299263 View attachment 299266 View attachment 245548 View attachment 299269
View attachment 245560 View attachment 245551 View attachment 245553 View attachment 245549 View attachment 245556 View attachment 245557 View attachment 245558 View attachment 245559 View attachment 245546 View attachment 607803
Amazing animations

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well mc has "couple" chicks in rotation so yes there'll be multiple endings.

Likely some variants of endings, probably with whose who and such. So long as the story ends in one hell of a banger and makes for the lack luster of 'Season 2' then great.
doubt next game will be called cobd 2.

Reactions: AlienEDM
4.80 star(s) 396 Votes