Dec 29, 2018
Can someone uncen ?
can't find the mosaic files...
ttps://sukebei.nyaa.si/view/3142865

Sep 24, 2017
Can someone uncen ?
I'm stuck too, found a monoscript named 'MosaicSys' inside globalgamemanagers.assets.

Interestingly enough when I tried to delete the monoscript, the mosaic actually got larger, covering some of the hair.

Nov 22, 2018
Can someone uncen ?
I'm stuck too, found a monoscript named 'MosaicSys' inside globalgamemanagers.assets.

Interestingly enough when I tried to delete the monoscript, the mosaic actually got larger, covering some of the hair.
The one you need to edit is a "material" in sharedassets2 that named in Chinese. So it will display as "Unnamed Asset" if you use UABE to browse through the list.
Ah yes. For this game, I heard that there is a password to decensor the game (and unlock the gallery). Don't know what the password is although.

Sep 24, 2017
The one you need to edit is a "material" in sharedassets2 that named in Chinese. So it will display as "Unnamed Asset" if you use UABE to browse through the list.
Ah yes. For this game, I heard that there is a password to decensor the game (and unlock the gallery). Don't know what the password is although.
Thanks for the info! Don't know about the password so I made one anyway.

Ah yes, about uncensoring.
For , I have no idea which file I need to edit...
This one seems to require editing the 'Assembly-CSharp.dll' file.

WishyWashWosh decensored the previous game here, maybe it's worth taking a look at:

https://f95zone.to/threads/furo-girl-peach-final-bousoft.29643/post-1866055

BlaKawKebab

Jul 25, 2017
Thanks for the advice~ Managed to find the Unnamed Asset Shader that seems to be connected to the Mosaic. Did the usual Shader edit on the "colMask", along with editting the "_BlockSize" to 1 did the trick (not editting the BlockSize still mosaics the pussy).

Anyway, here's the file. Just make sure to backup the original just incase~

Nov 22, 2018
Nov 22, 2018
"their textures are not pixelated but are censored by adding an aditional censoring layer and thus CAN be decensored without working on new textures."

That would be my whole sentece. Try playing the game and I believe you'll understand what I've failed to explain.
But the labia and the dick are already censored in raw resource. After removing the mosaic filter, that game is still censored.

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
That's probably as good as it'll get unless you want to do some redrawing. Going by other Purple-Pink games, the artwork itself comes censored.
Those have removed the mosaic mask which is miles better than what I've got going on... I just made it smaller... and know that its double censored... but remove just the mask would be quality of life improvement...

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
Sep 24, 2017
Thx for the info.
However, I still have no idea on what to edit. I lack knowledge on editing Assembly-CSharp.dll, and I can't find out what has been edited on it...
Hey maohkun actually found a way to decensor it. Turns out you just need to unpack the 'data.unity3d' file to get the usual asset files. The rest is pretty much the same. Just remember to choose 'uncompressed' when repacking the file.

https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-tapiokachanto-no-mi-mega-download.64358/post-4394001

Btw I've also found this patched Assembly-CSharp.dll but it's for version 1.2 of the game only.

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Figured it might be worth cross-posting to here. This should at least point people in the right direction in terms of programs to help disassemble and extract:

dnSpy specifically supports Unity/mono debugging with ( )
Also worth mentioning & , for those games attempting to obfuscate. Especially Il2CppDumper + applying its structure information in IDA is very helpful for those games.
You can also use Il2CppDumper to export the necessary assemblies for use in editing asset files.

For editing asset files there's and . They let you browse, view, extract and import to asset files(/gamename_Data/). I recommend using dnSpy first to find interesting types and methods in (usually) Assembly-CSharp.dll, then find the corresponding Monobehaviour in the asset files.
(A fair warning regarding UABE - It lacks support for 2 new keyfields added n Unity 2019. This means you should generally avoid exporting and importing dumps(txt files) on Unity 2019 or newer unless 100% sure the file doesn't utilize them. Raw files are still fine.)

What I've personally settled on after the keyfield-issue mentioned above is to browse asset files in AssetStudio due to its ability to filter by types, great preview window and supporting up to Unity 2020.1, then export raw files through UABE and hexedit(ie. ). While AssetStudio also supports exporting raw and text it doesn't name exports based on PathID or container, hence making it harder to maintain for larger exports or cross-patch. Exporting txt files does make it much easier to batch edit though.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Just realized my notifications went ghost mode on this thread. :FacePalm:
I've been meaning to update the OP for compressed assets, because I have ran into this a few times.
It's a little tricky because UABE is clunky, but it is possible.

Short and sweet - open the file, UABE will ask to decompress, save as "file1", click info after selecting an asset from the drop down, make your edits, save within the asset info window, then save again with the first main window, save as "file2", use the context menu for compress, default values should work, make sure you select file2 because that's the one you edited, save as the original compressed asset name, replace, done.

neviem

Apr 1, 2019
hello, so ehm can someone please try uncensore this on?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
hello, so ehm can someone please try uncensore this on?
It's not a Unity game so the methods from here wouldn't work. With 2D artwork and game engine like this the mosaic is a part of the image, here's a safe to post on the site shota free example image...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You'd have to go though them all, and from the looks of it all the frames of animations too getting rid of it.