EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
0.jpg

Overview:
Fully animated! Animation slip and squish around in this simulation game!

Very simple controls have been implemented, for maximum fappability!
Use button controls to move between scenes, increase intensity, and finish!
Girls will change mid-ecchi, and become gradually more erotic!

Enjoy cold candy play, use aphrodisiacs, and enjoy flirty loving ecchi in the bath!​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-02
Release Date: 2019-05-01
Developer: BouSoft
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)/No (If apply uncensor patch)
Version: Final
Language: English, Japanese
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Patches:

Thanks to @WishyWashWosh for uncensor patch.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Last edited:

eamanager

Aug 12, 2017
is it me or does the game look grindy af. maybe im playing it wrong and not maximizing money

edit: used cheat engine worrks fine for getting the money

shittyguy

Jun 8, 2017
No this is not "fbi material". This seems to be a consenting adult 'shortstack'. She has adult body type, adult breast size, and just seems rather short for an adult.
just by saying they have a adult body does not make them an adult. take senran kagura for example they have under age character that look like adults and i can name 8 of them. and the character to me does look under age just saying.

there's
Yagyuu age 15
Shiki age 15
Hibari age 15
Ryona age 15
Ayame age 16
Yozakura age 16
Yomi age 16
Asuka age 16 and is the one on the box art

you can google all there ages if you don't believe me

• Angry
Reactions: Umbral Knight

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I never discussed age. Just physical appearance. :rolleyes:
We don't need to keep discussing this. We are aware that many games contain "loli" and our definition of it focuses on how they are portrayed in the game and their physical appearance. She appears to be a short adult in a game where age isn't mentioned. Hence, I didn't mention age and went by appearance and references.

V KO D 693

May 6, 2018
Hi guys, I have had a hard time learning how to use Cheat engine, does anyone have a full save of the game?

Reactions: stever

Zhiroph

Mar 15, 2019
Oh right, Japanese game. That always deters me, because they always censor the genitalia area. Such a weird tradition of theirs.

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
just by saying they have a adult body does not make them an adult. take senran kagura for example they have under age character that look like adults and i can name 8 of them. and the character to me does look under age just saying.

there's
Yagyuu age 15
Shiki age 15
Hibari age 15
Ryona age 15
Ayame age 16
Yozakura age 16
Yomi age 16

Thats really stupid. They arent real therefore they dont have an age. Why do people always try to put an age on fictional characters? Since they arent real they can have whatever age you want them to have in your head. They can be 100 or 1 or the official "ages" they were given. It doesnt matter!

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
Oh right, Japanese game. That always deters me, because they always censor the genitalia area. Such a weird tradition of theirs.
In fact, genitals are considered "indecent material" and not censoring them is criminalized in the penal code. Japan is a place of contrasts and extremes and the Japanese are best at exploiting fetishisms and exaggerated sexual tastes.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
To me Japan is the master of fetish. Incest, Loli, Monsters, etc, Japan knows how to make these extremely hot and alluring. Also I don't usually mix reality and fiction, like for example I have a mother and sister, but I still love game/novel/anime that includes incest relationship since I don't project the characters onto me and my family.

Anyway this game is pretty good, love the animation and artstyle. This isn't actually that grindy, you can unlock every H-scenes in around 30-60 mn, just keep going for the gacha. Here's a full unlocked H-scenes save (though there's still some filters missing, which I think aren't worth grinding for).
View attachment FUROGIRLMOMOKO.rar

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
This is definetely FBI material
No this is not "fbi material". This seems to be a consenting adult 'shortstack'. She has adult body type, adult breast size, and just seems rather short for an adult.

there's
Yagyuu age 15
Shiki age 15
Hibari age 15
Ryona age 15
Ayame age 16
Yozakura age 16
Yomi age 16

In Japan, the age of consent is 13 years old (excluding specific prefectural changes), so it's not necessarily illegal/underage for their market. Just saying.

Reactions: atur