Mod Cheat Mod Wolf RPG Imouto?! Life ~Monochrome~ [Ultimate Godly Brother Mod] [v.2.1]

mrfanatic

Dec 5, 2019
I have the sexual interest quite high and the trust level alongside it, but I can't seem to find the "I want to lewd" option?

omimon

Feb 10, 2018
I have the sexual interest quite high and the trust level alongside it, but I can't seem to find the "I want to lewd" option?
I believe you unlock it when you make her orgasm five times. It can be over several nights I think.

gaiar31

Oct 12, 2018
Game Circle say : Imouto! Life ~Monochrome~ End of Develop .

Sister Fantasy Start Develop.

Dexian

Jun 3, 2018
Bonjour je n'ai pas réussi à le faire fonctionner je ne sais pas si c'est dans le dossier jeux, le dossier save ou le dossier NotoSansJP_License pouvez vous m'aider s'il vous plait

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hello I did not manage to get it to work I do not know if it is in the games folder...
If your trying to get the mod to work with the new official English translation it's slightly different. You have to unpack the Data.wolf file, then replace the games BasicData and SystemFile folders with the mods two .wolf files.

Dexian

Jun 3, 2018
Si vous essayez de faire fonctionner le mod avec la nouvelle traduction officielle en anglais, c'est légèrement différent. Vous devez décompresser le fichier Data.wolf, puis remplacer les dossiers des jeux BasicData et SystemFile par les deux fichiers .wolf des mods.
[/CITATION]
un grand merci ça marche parfaitement je vais pouvoir profiter des jeux en toute tranquillité ^^

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

WSSeeU

Sep 28, 2018
Huuuuum, i did like you say TheBlueKnight, but its like i did nothing when i start the game. :/
Someone can help me?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Huuuuum, i did like you say TheBlueKnight, but its like i did nothing when i start the game...
You have to delete or rename the Data.wolf file, like you did with the two .wolf files before. Or the game will keep using it.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
For me , the game does not work
The mod doesn't touch the Mapdata folder. If your installing the mod to the official English version it's slightly different than how you would do it with the Japanese 2.0.1 version it was made for.

Unpack the Data.wolf file with something like WolfDec, just drag it onto WolfDec.exe and wait a bit...

WolfDec - Workupload

Delete or rename (if you want a backup) the Data.wolf file. Open the extracted Data folder and delete the BasicData and SystemFile folders, put the mods two .wolf file in their place.

The_Wolf_Piper

Jul 6, 2018
So, I added the mod, but nothing's showing up. I tried reinstalling the original game and adding the mod again, but same thing, game acts like mod isn't there.

EDIT: Nevermind, switched to the unofficial english game and it works fine now.

Last edited:
Reactions: kingspace