VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

BryEdw

Feb 19, 2019
Pretty decent work there, bud. Might try to make a custom event myself with these.
I fooled around with a similar idea once, but I can't do good image edits.
Here's a preview of your work for those at home.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
THANKS! My works not 100% perfect but it's somethin ya know. just wanted to share. I forget where I got the files for clothes. but found some a while back for an earlier version of game and tried to modify them to make them fit Sylvie and look right.

Last edited:
Reactions: ScarGazer

BryEdw

Feb 19, 2019
For those who wanna have more spaces in the custom clothes. Open the "dress.ks" file, find the "ori-(whatever clothes part you want more for)" towards the bottom. Theres a ";" in front of the 7,8,9,10 ones.erase that ";", and change the end of line to match others. such as
";[button target="*c_re" graphic="number/1/07.png" height="36" x="950" y="165" exp="f.dress=9007" ]"
...(change to)...
"[button target="*c_re" graphic="number/1/07.png" height="36" x="950" y="165" exp="f.dress_t='_v',f.dress_c='7'" ]".

Just look for the differances and change...Have fun.

Reactions: ScarGazer

ScarGazer

Feb 17, 2020
Also can Anyone do anything with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You already fit it really well, so it's definitely doable.
I've got an idea for a randomly occuring dream sequence if you pass out from cumming inside too many times.
Adding something like this into the appropriate place in Hx and Hx2 would be a sufficient trigger if you want it to happen all the time.
Not sure if a randomizer can be added in there without breaking anything though. Tbh it can be kinda hard to cum too many times before Sylvie does, so maybe making the trigger randomly occurring would just piss people off anyway.

[elsif exp="f.y_ex>=3 && f.cum>=3 && f.drug_y==0" ][jump storage="mods/babydream.ks" target="*dream" ]
Like this...
Code:
[elsif exp="f.s_ex>=4 && f.drug_s==0" ][jump storage="H/Hx_text.ks" target="*tx_end_s" ]
[elsif exp="f.y_ex>=3 && f.cum>=3 && f.drug_y==0" ][jump storage="mods/babydream.ks" target="*dream" ]
[elsif exp="f.y_ex>=3 && f.drug_y==0" ][jump storage="H/Hx_text.ks" target="*tx_end_y" ][endif]
I can't write very well either, so I'm just gonna put that idea on the back burner for now.
Anyone should feel free to steal it if you got the time and knowhow but lack a better starting idea.

BryEdw

Feb 19, 2019
You already fit it really well, so it's definitely doable.
I've got an idea for a randomly occuring dream sequence if you pass out from cumming inside too many times.
Adding something like this into the appropriate place in Hx and Hx2 would be a sufficient trigger if you want it to happen all the time.
Not sure if a randomizer can be added in there without breaking anything though. Tbh it can be kinda hard to cum too many times before Sylvie does, so maybe making the trigger randomly occurring would just piss people off anyway.

Like this...
Code:
[elsif exp="f.s_ex>=4 && f.drug_s==0" ][jump storage="H/Hx_text.ks" target="*tx_end_s" ]
[elsif exp="f.y_ex>=3 && f.drug_y==0" ][jump storage="H/Hx_text.ks" target="*tx_end_y" ][endif]
I can't write very well either, so I'm just gonna put that idea on the back burner for now.
Anyone should feel free to steal it if you got the time and knowhow but lack a better starting idea.
I wish I had the know how. I kinda know my way around renpy files.but can do very little with tyrano though.I'm still studying it. tryin to figure it out little by little.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
sir, how do you add the new costume mod, the mod i mean is the santa skimpy, swimsuit, etc.
Check the post with their new costumes, you have to swap them with existing ones. Look above if you want to try adding more slots to the custom costume menu.
Im downloading the game, What does the Mods add in?
The included mods are listed here, some more details on a few in the spoiler here. Careful with other mods they may be for a older version of the game, or a different version of the patch.

BryEdw

Feb 19, 2019
This is not an actual mod.Just extra clothes and backgrounds and stuff to swap and replace existing files.Always make backups of original files so you can switch back if you dont like new ones.Have fun!...Had to split files into 3 to upload.some of the clothes havent been tested.but the majority of them have been.Just havin fun wantin to share.

Last edited:

Back

Aug 3, 2017
TheBlueKnight - I was looking back in my history to find something (unrelated to this thread) and way back in mid-January, I accidentally gave you a facepalm reaction when you answered someone's question (in this thread regarding a similar looking game). Sorry about that bro. ^^' I probably originally intended to either select the "Wow" or "Thinking" reaction which sits next to the facepalm emoji on either side. That was an unintended mistake. I know you're pretty informed about stuff and answer all sorts of questions in this thread and elsewhere. I've fixed that particular comment with a positive reaction. As always, you're cool in my book. Thought I should let you know. Stay safe and keep being awesome. Cheers! ;]

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Elev

Sep 22, 2017
So im playing on the modded version- not altered- and the outfits saved in the closet dont display any coloured icons?
Is there a way to fix that? It will be annoying later with many saved outfits.

BryEdw

Feb 19, 2019
So im playing on the modded version- not altered- and the outfits saved in the closet dont display any coloured icons?
Is there a way to fix that? It will be annoying later with many saved outfits.
You could open your dress.ks file and find the "ori_"sets towards bottom and change the button .png image to whatever color.
Look for:
graphic="number/ori_clothe.png" or "graphic="number/1/02.png" or whatever slot number you want to replace.

YuyuK_05

Feb 28, 2018
This is a copy of my "dress.ks" file.I'm using TFpatchguys mods without his new custom clothes mod. I opened up more slots in the custom clothes section.Now no one should have to swap out clothes.Dresses now go from "v1"-"v30".Hats "v1"-"v10"& Neck "v1"-"v10".
So, do I have to sort every item out, or just copy the entire "clothes" folder into "original" folder?

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes