VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

papaj_na_wrotkach

Sep 2, 2023
Maybe you're right, I haven't found any other files similar to saves. What program can I open them with to edit them?
I have never tried editing it but I think you can just open them with your favorite text editor. The content is a URL-encoded JSON so you might want to decode it, edit some things and re-encode it.

Okah

Mar 1, 2018
any hero to link me to compressed message
didnt find with research button and dont wanna read 617 pages

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
any hero to link me to compressed message didnt find...
Don't think there are compressed games around. Other than a few images from mods the files seem pretty small, but there are a lot of them. The game is loose files, so probably not too hard to compress yourself. If it's not the downloading that matters but storage.

The Android ports are compressed.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So to confirm, the current BEST android APK version of the game (with or without mods) is the v3.0.22 here...
Yes. That 4.0.6 has the same file size and upload date as the Himiko-S one, if it is that then it's a old version of the WIP translation patch. So most of the UI would be untranslated (like in the first half of that 4.0.6 post).

Reactions: Anon Agent

Redmage1000

Mar 28, 2024
How would I go about translating more of this game? I really love it and I would love to have to not use my brain so much translating on the fly. I can even upload the finished product when I'm done. Or is it just too much of a pain to change some of the smaller sections into English since they use Kanji for most of the menu stuff?

Reactions: JosefoftheBenny

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...change some of the smaller sections into English since they use Kanji for most of the menu stuff?
There is a patch to translate the UI, and a small update to the main one. Check the WIP post linked under the 4.0.6 downloads. The UI is all loose image files, the pain is probably equal to how neat you want it to look.

Reactions: Redmage1000

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Any DIFF between Ver. 3.0.22 and Ver 4.06?
Yes look at the post linked to under the 4.0.6 downloads. 4.0.6 doesn't have half the translation patch 3.0.22 does, or any mods. Bottom of that post is also links to change logs and descriptions for the two versions.

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes