Recommending The submissive MC Banger list (Succubus, Submit to Weaker, Reverse NTR?)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

You've traded your soul to the lecherous demon queen. And now a wish is offered to you.

• You meet the girl of your dreams, she's dominant and loves you from the bottom of her heart.

• Succubi exists for real!

• The first from the top 500 women of your taste in the world become rich if you creampie her.

• You're being isekai'd. The world's country rulers are greedy women who'll try to abuse your powers.

• Your kinks suddenly become the most popular kinks in the world. All eroges are built around it.

• Ask the demon queen on a date because she's cute.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
I recommend this game.
It's not translated, but it's very good!
**Story***
Cat beast twins, "Lewisham" and "Wandsworth", ran away from home to look for their sister who was kicked out of the house.
They ended up in the slum town "Dorine".
There they work as adventurers... but as they fulfill their requests, they find themselves caught up in a whirlpool of destiny.

View attachment 3295313
https://f95zone.to/threads/circle-tekua-games.140260/post-12565472

heres the game if anyone wants to download it. (mtl)

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021

Promising upcoming game, it's called 杯の聖女と4大淫魔 or "The Saint of the Grail and the 4 Great Lewd Demons". The free trial has decent content volume. full Live 2D too.

TL;DR: the story is about a hero who defeated the demon lord, but he did this anonymously so no one knows who killed the demon lord, after years, the hero got a letter saying he is invited by the Saint to the capital to exterminate 4 lewd demons that are sealed in the Chapel.

You can follow the saint's request and proceed to exterminate the demon smoothly and go home OR:
1. Get tempted into buying flowers that cost 5000G but with a "service" bonus until you're addicted and willing to pay 10000G for a red flower. (there's an optional route where you haggle the girl and pay 5000g instead but she edges you)
2. Get asked to be a sugar daddy for a random girl on a bench and accept it.
3. Fumble the extermination by giving in to the demons you're supposed to kill.

It's not just a "Lose and get raped" type of game there's lots of temptation outside combat, combat reminds me of SHRIFT where you do specific things to dodge temptations like closing your eyes to avoid looking at a demon's lewd crest but close it too long and she'll approach you.
holy shit dude, you found gold. I bought the support trial version, though I dont know much more content it has compared to the free trial(it was only 100yen):

Note: Sadly you cant use the save file from the trial version, says so in the ci-en post.

bob bobington

May 21, 2018
holy shit dude, you found gold. I bought the support trial version, though I dont know much more content it has compared to the free trial(it was only 100yen):

Note: Sadly you cant use the save file from the trial version, says so in the ci-en post.
damn this one looks great. an mtl would be a god send right about now.

Dec 3, 2017

Blader200

Jan 29, 2023
In entry #16 it's worth noting the files for the purple haired Imp aren't there, because of this the game will freeze if it needs to load them. Using the files for her blonde alt and renaming them, I managed to get it to work. The only caveat is during battle the purple hair imp will have blonde hair, this isnt the case in the loss scenes though. These are the files, to get it working copy the files inside the folder and paste them into /www/img/pictures.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I've already given that a go but thanks for the recommendation! It's been a while though, so maybe it's time for a replay. I recall there wasn't too many CGs though, I think?
Off the top of my head I would say it had about 12 instant loss CGs. I say go for it, especially if you haven't unlocked all 3 endings to the game.

Jimmyodi841

May 4, 2018
Bad End Butler Demo is now available!
From what I could understand the story is about the son of the Hero Ares and the Succubus Queen Lilina.
A great demon has awakened and now the kingdom is in danger.
The protagonist Cruz Fairbairn must save the kingdom.
I have not finished the Demo but what I have played is really good, the quality has increased considerably compared to previous games of the same circle.
The difference with respect to the first part of the story is abysmal.

BadEndButler001.png

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
From what I could understand the story is about the son of the Hero Ares and the Succubus Queen Lilina.
I have not finished the Demo but what I have played is really good, the quality has increased considerably compared to previous games of the same circle.

View attachment 3336006
ya reading the description on dl-site, it doesnt sound like a sequel at all.

Jimmyodi841

May 4, 2018
ya reading the description on dl-site, it doesnt sound like a sequel at all.
Translator Deepl:
【Synopsis】
In a village lived Ares, a magical swordsman, and the demon queen Lilina who attacked the village...
Ares and Lilina, after a battle, forgave each other and created a country called Fusinica where humans and demons could coexist.
Years later... between them, a miraculous child was born, named Crus.
Ares, now a father, set off alone to a parallel world to vanquish the demons of that world.
Meanwhile, Lilina raised Crus, who had grown up, as her own subordinate, without teaching him knowledge about his demonic heritage and about sex...
At that moment... Lilina felt a disturbance in a distant place.
It was the voice of a foolishly defied god, announcing the birth cry of his resurrection.
That evil god, using a sword as a mediator, sought more power and targeted Lilina, attacking Fusinica.
This is the story of the growth of Crus, now a young man, and his battle against the demons who attack using sex as a weapon...

I really see it as a sequel.

Lallapalooza

Aug 23, 2019
Would recommend Succubus Duel, it's by the dev of succubus senki and a whole different type of game
It's not completely finished yet (people estimate ~60%), nonetheless there is a lot of content
I'd like to play this game but I'm waiting for it to be finished. Also, people who translated succubus Senki are working on a clean translation of this one. So I'll wait for that as well. (so see you in a year :cry:)

Lallapalooza

Aug 23, 2019

View attachment 3336006
I'm being very cautious with dry dream since I didn't like their two latest games, "hero corruption master plan" was not great and Dream Destruction was horrible imo...:confused:

Zvectar

Jan 21, 2018
I stumbled upon this list and it seems that it's a gathering of gentlemen with impeccable taste!

i've seen on page 2 (or 3 ? ahahahah) that someone recommended you Shrift (wont recommend Shrift II atm). The monster girl genre may or may not attract you, but the sultry art style combined with the animation and writing style may convince you once you've met the first sex scenes. Additionaly, there's several loose scenes with different cgs for each girls.

I didn't read much of what was written elsewhere, so I'll just provide you some reverse rape game that you might deem worthy of your tastes.
  1. Oedo Trigger
  2. Castle Of Temptation
  3. Kansen Ball Busters (6 other kansen games are available on F95, you should check them too)
  4. Masochistic Male Bullying Classroom 3D
  5. Nope Nope Nurses (and the others Nope Nope Nope Nurses etc)
  6. Phasmohentai
  7. Afterschool tag
  8. Sadistic Maid Rebellion
  9. Sadiubius
  10. Sequel Colony (and other sequel games)
  11. The Three Charms (and others)
  12. The Nobleman Retort (hypnosis into reverse rape)
  13. Violated Hero (and others)
  14. The world a robot girl dreams of
Honourable mention to Captive Market which isnt of the genre but still managed to get some reverse rape cgs perfectly mastered (corrupted girls/aphrodisiac reverse boys)

My old computer died a few years ago and I lost true jewels (because they had japanese names and weren't translated yet) and I sadly didn't find them here :confused: One I have in mind is a shota protagonist trying to follow his sister's steps but has to fight monster girls/succubi to save her, if you happen to know this one, don't hesitate to share the name with me

Nevertheless, kudos to you for your dedicated efforts to make this list. We need more people like you around this world (y):LOL:

Last edited:

Lallapalooza

Aug 23, 2019
I stumbled upon this list and it seems that it's a gathering of gentlemen with impeccable taste!

i've seen on page 2 (or 3 ? ahahahah) that someone recommended you Shrift (wont recommend Shrift II atm). The monster girl genre may or may not attract you, but the sultry art style combined with the animation and writing style may convince you once you've met the first sex scenes. Additionaly, there's several loose scenes with different cgs for each girls.

I didn't read much of what was written elsewhere, so I'll just provide you some reverse rape game that you might deem worthy of your tastes.
  1. Oedo Trigger
  2. Castle Of Temptation
  3. Kansen Ball Busters (6 other kansen games are available on F95, you should check them too)
  4. Masochistic Male Bullying Classroom 3D
  5. Nope Nope Nurses (and the others Nope Nope Nope Nurses etc)
  6. Phasmohentai
  7. Afterschool tag
  8. Sadistic Maid Rebellion
  9. Sadiubius
  10. Sequel Colony (and other sequel games)
  11. The Three Charms (and others)
  12. The Nobleman Retort (hypnosis into reverse rape)
  13. Violated Hero (and others)
Honourable mention to Captive Market which isnt of the genre but still managed to get some reverse rape cgs perfectly mastered (corrupted girls/aphrodisiac reverse boys)

My old computer died a few years ago and I lost true jewels (because they had japanese names and weren't translated yet) and I sadly didn't find them here :confused: One I have in mind is a shota protagonist trying to follow his sister's steps but has to fight monster girls/succubi to save her, if you happen to know this one, don't hesitate to share the name with me

Nevertheless, kudos to you for your dedicated efforts to make this list. We need more people like you around this world (y):LOL:
Thanks for your kind words and your recommendations sir :coffee:

I'm particularly interested in "the nobleman retort" because it's something I would normally overlook as the overview makes it look like you are the dominant person who's abusing the girls :unsure:(y)

Also bro shrift seems hardcore, I'm not sure about the over 50% monster, monster-girls, and I smell vore content :eek:

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes