the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Life With Pleasure V0.9.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 29.06.2019 (bugfix)

Last edited:

CamelRed

May 30, 2017
Spoiler: pointless sister scene no idea why that whole option of do it (become a stripper for other men to watch you) gives her +1 point for her but if you say dont do it (i dont want other men to watch you strip) she gets -1 point seems pretty fucking forced of a NTR set up for her to switch her personality when she obviously has a crush on her brother

im glad i dont really care about this story and i havent since the last couple of updates otherwise this would make me drop this game

edit : well i guess i was wrong i press do it and she slipped an had an ouchie on the stripper pole and decided not to go dancing anymore so in essence that whole scenes was pointless for her story
I agree.

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
we hope ur game get dat dialogue writer but we don't need 1 hour of text chains thanks we like as it is now with 1 hour passed msg :D
dat was funny as hell

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Disagree. It's obviously no forced NTR setup because she makes her own experience and comes to the conclusion that she doesn't like it. So NTR is off the table then. I guess that's what the scene is about: showing trust in the sister's ability to make the right decision and accepting her wish to make her own experiences before.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Disagree. It's obviously no forced NTR setup because she makes her own experience and comes to the conclusion that she doesn't like it. So NTR is off the table then. I guess that's what the scene is about: showing trust in the sister's ability to make the right decision and accepting her wish to make her own experiences before.
this is her 2nd ''experience'' so far and by the looks of it it wont be the last...plus she trusts her friend more then her own brother despite the fact that she's suppose to even have fillings for him...so how can the mc trust her now? i mean really man your friend says that you should start stripping to earn more money and you decide that that's a good thing without even discussing it with anyone else?

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
I am guessing NTR is done in this game, right? 'cause the "NTR" route ends pretty quickly and doesn't seem to have any further effects.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
this is her 2nd ''experience'' so far and by the looks of it it wont be the last...plus she trusts her friend more then her own brother despite the fact that she's suppose to even have fillings for him...so how can the mc trust her now? i mean really man your friend says that you should start stripping to earn more money and you decide that that's a good thing without even discussing it with anyone else?
what was the first experience

@xJumpManx @Alteni
i gotten 6 scenes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Alteni

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
The one thing that kinda bugs me about this game, is there is absolutely no reason to not fuck everyone. You don't miss scenes with some people because you decided to spend your time fucking someone else. No one finds out, the situations don't change.

I always figured a choice based game should have consequences, but this one doesn't.

Reactions: prika1

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
One of the helliest goddamn, my favourite game,please Dev add more and more mom and dr.smith scenes for next update,thank you

Reactions: Sharper
3.60 star(s) 77 Votes