EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1654250534168.png

Overview:
The story begins as the MC arrives at his aunt's house in America,
on a Planet where everyone is consenting all the time and everywhere,
where he recently moved in from Japan, where his family lives at the moment.
He lives with his aunt and his both cousins, while his uncle is on a business trip.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-16
Release Date: 2023-04-27
Developer: Kyuso - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.21.0
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Android: - - - -

Extras: Saves

Thank you for sharing ddymxg

C_EsZ+.gif screenshot0003.png PCwSd+.gif AGm2u_.png LjEwwn.jpg UBDfMS.jpg o0OfA8.gif Vukis7.png 9p8ySp.jpg

Last edited:

Malachite1789

Dec 25, 2019
I read the title and my brain went straight to the BDSM definition of "free use" which is very different to what's happening here. As others have said this is going to need some more tags (Incest?, and the dreaded (by some) 3 letters). Might put it on watch for a bit to see how things turn out but good luck to the dev with this endevour.

LordMerek

Romance Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
That was a whole lot of nothing. a Demo, less so. I guess this the developer's scrapped or cut renders from his regular game, either that, or he threw this together in twenty minutes.

This game says it's DLC for his other game, but makes zero sense. My only guess is this is a "What If" world where the developer doesn't even have to try.

Don't bother with this game yet unless you are satisfied with 2 seconds of sex before the game cuts back to the main menu.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
seems like some a good opportunity to add some ... controversial kinks..
think I'll go ahead and add this to the ignore list.
EDIT : also aren't these the characters from his other game... guess that game is going on the ignore list as well.
Considering how one of the cousins in the other game is from an anime they're probably not OC

Malachite1789

Dec 25, 2019
I hope this will go somewhere because I love the free-use fetish :D
Just going by the overview i think Nymphomaniac Planet might be more accurate. Not sure about the future tags but it doesn't sound like that sort of game.

Dorn

Aug 18, 2017
A free use game would be very original and interesting. Hope the dev keeps at it.

Adeana

Mar 4, 2018
Is this a spin off of My Second Family by Kyuso ? or totally separate
Not a spinoff nor anything else.

Even the Overview is some other.

My Second Family Overview:
The story begins as the MC arrives at it's aunt's house in America, where he recently moved in from Japan,
where his family lives at the moment. He lives with his aunt and his both cousins, while his uncle is in a business trip

As you can see, This VN is on a Planet where everyone is consenting all the time and everywhere
and "My Second Family" not

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes