VN Ren'Py Free Use Planet [v0.21.0] [Kyuso]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
No, other people use the girls, you just hardly ever see it.
Then why call it free use when you barely see it? that would be like having a game with NTR in its name having it's only NTR scene being a non-canon bad ending.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Darth Sidious

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
I think freeuse is an interesting genre, but idk how you can make it work in games and don´t get bored quickly.

Reactions: Gojii

Ho229

Nov 7, 2019
I think freeuse is an interesting genre, but idk how you can make it work in games and don´t get bored quickly.
There's plenty of science-fiction esque autism you could go into with a setting where females are all freeuse. How do families operate. What does it look like for sex to be so commonplace. What are some different reactions to people living in this culture, whether some portion are all for it but a minority of low libido people don't really like it all that much but of course, still are free to use. Is it a legal thing or purely cultural where you're just shunned as completely weird for not wanting a freeuse society. Then you explore what sort of taboo character stories you can do with that setting with plenty of Freeuse opportunities along the way.
Or you know just gear it toward 15 minute fap sessions as it should be where you get to explore and pick out a girl to use like the fantasy is all about. The NPC Rape genre is nearly good to substitute but I hate the complete ignorance to what's happening. This is closer but only the initiation of the freeuse is the real erotic part as it's then just an animation viewer. Needs way more dialogue. Needs more background.

mariaeliza

May 17, 2017
Free use planet but no NTR? :WaitWhat: Where's the fun if I can't share my babes? I'm a generous guy after all
I get that the title can be missleading but here the concept of "free use" is that you get to jump right into sex with the chars of the main game without the doing nothing.
So its free in the concept of story free. Just you and the chars and sex animations.
At least that was my understanding of this game.

Now my question, maybe Im stupid but after the breakfast scene triggered, where dafuq should I go? I find no where to advance time, no place do rest.... =/

Found it, it was the bloody pillow in the leaving room -> table

Last edited:

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
Misleading titles is nothing new. Like American Single Slices. Which contains Less than like 50% Cheese Products, the other % is Other (non-dairy chemicals or Vegetable Oil based products). Which is why it cannot be classified legally as Cheese. Often it sells as Singles, since they cannot legally use the word Cheese on their labeling.

• Haha
Reactions: RPDL

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Like American Single Slices. Which contains Less than like 50% Cheese Products, the other % is Other (non-dairy chemicals or Vegetable Oil based products). Which is why it cannot be classified legally as Cheese. Often it sells as Singles, since they cannot legally use the word Cheese on their labeling.
This is incorrect and entirely unfair to American cheese. It's 50% "pure cheese", which is just underneath the 51% "pure cheese" required by the FDA to be legally classified as cheese. Of the remaining half, the vast majority consists of milk and dairy products (milk, whey, cream, calcium), including other cheese products (cultures and enzymes), with only a small portion consisting of non-dairy chemicals like salt. It's actually far less "fake" than a lot of products that can be legally called "real cheese" because they meet the bare minimum and fill the rest with random bullshit. If they really wanted to bypass the technicality and call their product cheese, they could easily add that extra 1%, but it would mess with the final product.

This is always my go-to example of how people misuse the "it can't be legally called X because it's fake" myth, which is why I just happened to have these numbers off-hand.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gojii and SumF@gola

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
This is incorrect and entirely unfair to American cheese. It's 50% "pure cheese", which is just underneath the 51% "pure cheese" required by the FDA to be legally classified as cheese. Of the remaining half, the vast majority consists of milk and dairy products (milk, whey, cream, calcium), including other cheese products (cultures and enzymes), with only a small portion consisting of non-dairy chemicals like salt. It's actually far less "fake" than a lot of products that can be legally called "real cheese" because they meet the bare minimum and fill the rest with random bullshit. If they really wanted to bypass the technicality and call their product cheese, they could easily add that extra 1%, but it would mess with the final product.

This is always my go-to example of how people misuse the "it can't be legally called X because it's fake" myth, which is why I just happened to have these numbers off-hand.
I did not say American Cheese, I said American Singles. The FDA has created 4 categories for Dairy products, including Single Slices. As they go lower and lower on the Dairy content scale (with more and more chemical additives) they eventually lose their legal status as Cheese. FDA doesnt consider it food, only food additives. not intended to be someones entire food source. But hey, some folks love sitting around eating spoonfulls of Cheez-Whiz. Which again, is not cheese. Which is why they misspell the word in the title and use it as a marketing ploy, since they are not calling it cheese, it is Cheez. Which contains maybe 51% dairy in its viscus sludge.

1678893251383.png 1678893310072.png 1678893419359.png

So again, I did not say American Cheese, I said American Singles. Don't blame me, blame the FDA for allowing not-food to be eaten by y'all.

And you proved the effectiveness of their marketing. Since you either did not know, or actually believed it was all Dairy. Capitalism wins, American Nutrition loses. Or maybe you proved the effectiveness of US education. Hard to say which. Maybe a little of A and a little of B.

Last edited:
  • Haha

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
FreeUsePlanet-0.19.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Isn't this the same game as the other from the dev? Even the overview is almost the same, same models...

animet

Feb 7, 2019
FreeUsePlanet-0.19.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Thanks G

animet

Feb 7, 2019
Isn't this the same game as the other from the dev? Even the overview is almost the same, same models...
The models are same but as the title says, it is a different style/genre. It is still in it's early stages but you can check it out if you don't mind 'freeuse'

Reactions: AlexTorch

Cetarin

Jun 12, 2018
I did not say American Cheese, I said American Singles. The FDA has created 4 categories for Dairy products, including Single Slices. As they go lower and lower on the Dairy content scale (with more and more chemical additives) they eventually lose their legal status as Cheese. FDA doesnt consider it food, only food additives. not intended to be someones entire food source. But hey, some folks love sitting around eating spoonfulls of Cheez-Whiz. Which again, is not cheese. Which is why they misspell the word in the title and use it as a marketing ploy, since they are not calling it cheese, it is Cheez. Which contains maybe 51% dairy in its viscus sludge.

So again, I did not say American Cheese, I said American Singles. Don't blame me, blame the FDA for allowing not-food to be eaten by y'all.

And you proved the effectiveness of their marketing. Since you either did not know, or actually believed it was all Dairy. Capitalism wins, American Nutrition loses. Or maybe you proved the effectiveness of US education. Hard to say which. Maybe a little of A and a little of B.
So, based on that snippet you yourself posted, you should have said "American Slices" and not "American Singles". The only thing on that list called Singles are Kraft which does meet the requirements. The stuff listed under "American Slices" are basically off-brand knock-offs of Kraft Singles that I bet most people have never heard of and aren't part of what people are talking about when they are talking about any of this, but everyone loves to conflate things so you do you. Even Cheez Whiz, that you seem so hard set against, is part of the exact thing that the other person was talking about in that your own chart lists it as legitimately cheese even while you claim it isn't. Where you say "maybe 51% dairy" your own chart since it must have a _minimum_ of 71% dairy. Stop conflating off-brand knock-off crap with things that are perfectly fine.

Reactions: Gojii and SumF@gola

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
not so bad but it would be nice if there where some background characters too, like you are fucking in public and people are just going about there business, maybe some watch, maybe even some join.

Reactions: Dimmuborrgir
3.20 star(s) 9 Votes