VN Ren'Py Free Use Planet [v0.21.0] [Kyuso]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

TaintedLuck

Dec 7, 2017
So correct me if im wrong but there feels to be a severe lack of content for a 0.5 a whole 3 sex scenes alot of positions sure but they come one after another then i get a thing at the top of my screen saying theres nothing else. It would make sense if this was a 0.1 or a demo but for a 0.5 this is less than a scene per update

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
Mind control? hmmm sweet, if theres a lot of it and we (the MC) uses it on other woman ?

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Why, the fuck, do you need, mind control, in a game called Free Use Planet...like really..
1. The obvious assumption would be that everyone in the planet was mind controlled into being free use, and that's how we ended up in that situation to begin with.

2. The same reason you might want to tie a woman up to her bed even though you're not worried about her escaping. Consensual mind control can be fun, and there's honestly not enough of it out there.

Anyway, can anyone tell me what kind of mind control is in this? Is it just the excuse for why this is a "free use planet", or is there more to it than that?

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
so is there also mind control content in the main 1st game (My Second Family) or is it just in this DLC different Multiverse/Universe game?

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I feel like a game with a plot like this would be better if the MC was the only one who knew this existed. Like, free access was only for him and everyone just ignores whatever he does. Even the girls don't really notice him doing anything. It would allow for so much more interesting content if he could just bang whoever, regardless of the setting, and no one bats an eye.

Then there could be scenes where you interrupt the cousin and a potential boyfriend just as they were about to get intimate and hold a conversation with the boy about treating his cousin right while you're filling her with cock right in front of him.

wolfxavier

Jan 16, 2019
I have to say, this game is pretty weird. I got used to the long, slow and sometimes boring progress building with all characters.
Now it's like:
- Wanna give me the S̵̮̓̾̏U̸͈̘̩͉̾̍͘C̶̺͉̺͚̙̎͗̿̏Ç̵̜͍̗͉̒͋͂?
- Sure! Why not?

This in the very first interaction, and I'm weirdly happy with that.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1662287068321.png

Here's the changelog:

• Introduction of Sato (Neighbor) and Julie (Friend);
  • Expanded Navigation (Night and out-of-house scenes);
  • Improved code, optimized images, and fixed bugs.
Gameplay notes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • You'll probably need to start on a new save to be able to play this update since the timeline changed a bit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes