VN Ren'Py Free Use Planet [v0.21.0] [Kyuso]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
Yeah, somehow from the last version to this one the fun seems to have been thrown out the door by having to repeatedly go to the office and gym with still no sign of triggering the last scene? Scenes and art are still excellent but now its just another painful slog. :(

Reactions: Tinuss

ElJefeGrande

Sep 2, 2020
Now my question, maybe Im stupid but after the breakfast scene triggered, where dafuq should I go? I find no where to advance time, no place do rest.... =/

Found it, it was the bloody pillow in the leaving room -> table
I'm still stuck at that point. Where is this mystical pillow?

JRexhess

Aug 17, 2019
Yeah, somehow from the last version to this one the fun seems to have been thrown out the door by having to repeatedly go to the office and gym with still no sign of triggering the last scene? Scenes and art are still excellent but now its just another painful slog. :(
Old Saves dont seem to work you have to start fresh and you get all of them including the final one at work

Reactions: BOBJevent

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
It seems Clara's last scene (the one at work) is bugged. No matter how many times you work at the office the objective for "Wait a few days, keep going to work" never progresses thus you can't get the final scene. I have gone through an entire month of visiting the office and it's still sitting at 20/22 events.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FreeUsePlanet-0.21.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

unblossomed

Jan 6, 2020
Weird to say that the best part of the game is the UI, it's really clean and smooth, when the game isn't lagging it into oblivion.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
So he made the same game two times? Why??
This one is without the playing/stat buildup. This is almost purely an animation player in the same universe.

Only I have no idea how to skip time. I had sex with both cousins, it's day and I need the time to pass cause all girls are away. (edit OK, so thats what the pillow on the coffee table is for)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Fappingfox

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
This one is without the playing/stat buildup. This is almost purely an animation player in the same universe.

Only I have no idea how to skip time. I had sex with both cousins, it's day and I need the time to pass cause all girls are away.
Go back to the couch and sleep ya knob

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
So the world is one giant gangbang and MC is getting sloppy two-thousand-threehundred-and-thirty-seconds? Nah man. I like le slutty characters, but with generic ass koi CGs, this seems really underwhelming asf.

Anyone willing to tell me what's actually good about this?

Shadowlash

Feb 6, 2018
I dont understand the decision to have this game use a free-roam model, the game is completely linear and would work better as a VN style. The only reason i can come up with is to extend play time, which is honestly just a waste of time.

Reactions: Guz89
Jul 20, 2020
Need to just remove the free roam/world thing and make it a linear story as it's already that way. It's just wasted clicking and wasted time/resources. There's stats in the game, what's the purpose of them? Is it even explained?

Reactions: x_man and thdi2203
3.20 star(s) 9 Votes