VN Ren'Py Free Use Planet [v0.21.0] [Kyuso]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
Need to just remove the free roam/world thing and make it a linear story as it's already that way. It's just wasted clicking and wasted time/resources. There's stats in the game, what's the purpose of them? Is it even explained?
exactly like what's the point of letting us free roam with a shitty navigation system and then lock us out it would be so much easier to give us choice
go to gym
go to house
......etc instead of just keep clicking everywhere in the hope dat something happens and the day pass or reach a new scene
edit: the dev also need to let us quick load i have no idea why he locked it

nutnutfruit

Feb 13, 2022
Bots keep trying to add me on discord, with a link to lewdplanet website (which uses this games assets as advertisement) and the bots claim to be the dev for this game.

I dont know if its the dev doing shady shit, or someone doing shady shit using the devs game but fuck you fr.

Apr 8, 2019
If developer is reading this, can I suggest more conversations while having sex? I find that pretty hot!
For example, while fucking Naomi she looks at you and asks "What would you like for dinner? Spaghetti? Ok, I'll get it started as soon as you cum in me, sweetie."
Or the younger cousin could be riding you and she gets a phone call "Oh hey girl, what's up? Oh, I'm just riding my cousin. Yeah, he feels good. You want to fuck him too? Ok, I'll ask..."

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes